News: Zeke investigation complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I predict two games as to appear not too harsh nor lenient which will be reduced to one game........he will miss the season opener and Mara wins :banghead: :omg:

diefree666

Reaction score
The NFL knows there is going to be considerable controversy no matter which way it goes. Because they took so long on this any ruling is going to get them worked; and they deserve it. A true Witch Hunt that lasted about 3 times longer then any evidence warranted. I am willing to bet they kept it going hoping Zeke would REALLY do something but they finally realized that was unlikely and now are going to finally end it.

So I have no doubt there is a lot of paperwork involved. Mainly CYA.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Actually, Fisher has excellent sources. But sources can be wrong, too.

I believe him on this. The Cowboys probably already know the ruling, as does Zeke.

Personally, I believe this was negotiated.
Yup. Jerry: I take Zeke one game suspension for Eli Manning one game suspension for memorabilia fiasco.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Why are people worried because there is paperwork involved? This decision after their tiredsome investigation was going to have paperwork either way.

If he is actually suspended, it will be such a farce. 1 incident was completely made up on Twitter by some random people. Nothing came of it (club incident last month). The other incident was proven to be because of a disgruntled ex.

All you have left is him pulling down a woman's top and a speeding ticket.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

nothing-to-see-here.jpg

diefree666

Reaction score
Why are people worried because there is paperwork involved? This decision after their tiredsome investigation was going to have paperwork either way.

If he is actually suspended, it will be such a farce. 1 incident was completely made up on Twitter by some random people. Nothing came of it (club incident last month). The other incident was proven to be because of a disgruntled ex.

They painted themselves into a corner taking all this time. I really believe they strung it out hoping Zeke would really screw up.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Actually, I think pulling down the gals top is considered two(very nice) incidents :grin:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually, Fisher has excellent sources. But sources can be wrong, too.

I believe him on this. The Cowboys probably already know the ruling, as does Zeke.

Personally, I believe this was negotiated.
Had.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
They painted themselves into a corner taking all this time. I really believe they strung it out hoping Zeke would really screw up.

He was under investigation for over a year with that domestic violence incident that proved to be nothing. They had nothing on that at all, otherwise a ruling would have came down a long time ago. They thought they had him nailed with that club incident but then it unraveled and was proven to be nothing more than Twitter gossip.

This whole thing is really lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.