News: Zeke investigation complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I think he'll be suspended. If Brady got four games, that's what Zeke should expect. The NFL drug this out intentionally. They always wanted him suspended. By waiting they were able to see him make mistakes unrelated to the original charge. This will help them in the court of public opinion.

Sometimes Jerry's unbridled optimism stands in the way. I wonder if taking a more proactive stance against the NFL would've been a better strategy?
yep.they they didnt drag this out for more than a year to say " we tried-sorry".

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I think he'll be suspended. If Brady got four games, that's what Zeke should expect. The NFL drug this out intentionally. They always wanted him suspended. By waiting they were able to see him make mistakes unrelated to the original charge. This will help them in the court of public opinion.

Sometimes Jerry's unbridled optimism stands in the way. I wonder if taking a more proactive stance against the NFL would've been a better strategy?

Sure, the public opinion of Goodell.

BRoni

Reaction score
I still can't grasp what he can be suspended for when the DV and bar fight don't seem to be anything of substance. The boob thing? Stupid, but does it warrant an actual suspension?

Bizwah

Reaction score
Sure, the public opinion of Goodell.
Yeah.

Every single fan of every NFL team not the Cowboys will be in support of this. Even though the original charges may be unfounded, NFL fans will support Gooddell and say, "there's a pattern of behavior ".

It's all happening according to how Freil, Mara, and Gooddell wanted.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I still can't grasp what he can be suspended for when the DV and bar fight don't seem to be anything of substance. The boob thing? Stupid, but does it warrant an actual suspension?
no,this whole thing is about the DV.the NFL started this investigation over a year ago.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Yeah.

Every single fan of every NFL team not the Cowboys will be in support of this. Even though the original charges may be unfounded, NFL fans will support Gooddell and say, "there's a pattern of behavior ".

It's all happening according to how Freil, Mara, and Gooddell wanted.

So in other words a pattern of behavior, decided what is right and what isn't by the NFL moral police. That is a fine line.

reddyuta

Reaction score
That is that is what I figured, but I'm not seeing how they can punish him over that based on everything I have heard.
i got to figure they came up with some evidence which the police missed otherwise there is nothing there.

Bizwah

Reaction score
So in other words a pattern of behavior, decided what is right and what isn't by the NFL moral police. That is a fine line.
Not saying it's right. But that's what is happening.

Now, a player can be suspended for things they may...or may not...have done.

I wonder if the players that have recently been investigated (Dolphin WR comes to mind) will face the same long, drawn out, intense investigation that Zeke has had?

Doubtful.

black label

Reaction score
dean%2Bblandino%2BNFL.jpg

BRoni

Reaction score
At least it is supposedly over either way and football is around the corner. Win anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.