Zeke is fat is ridiculous

Jarntt

Reaction score
He has added some mass, simply to be able to withstand the amount of miles this team is going to put on him. How many times have we seen zeke just bull people over. It’s a style of running and a small frame wouldn’t work. You aren’t gonna juke you’re way to the end zone every time in the NFL. You’re gonna have to run someone over once in a while. If the team decides they want zeke to cut some weight and be that guy again I’m sure his carries would be managed a lot more. We would maybe see more screens and different type of run plays. Until then it’s pound the rock between the tackles and take what they give us. We also don’t play with the lead very much so of course we don’t effectively run the ball as well as some other teams right now. Let’s just chill on the let’s cut zeke he is done stuff....geez
But I'd like it if he juked his way into the end zone...once...:rolleyes:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
@blumayne38 So, how do you explain gagging on a pitchfork and coughing the ball up? OL fault?

So, how do you explain his bad pass blocking?

Rams were wise to dump Gurley. Cowboys need to do the same with Zeke. Overpaid and underperforming. He cannot carry the team. Horrible person too from what I have seen and heard about him. Quite possibly a heavy drug user.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Guess you forgot the Rams game, when he juked half the defense?

There's less than 5 guys in the league who make that run and this run:

That falcons defender has been in a coma ever since pray for him :laugh:

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Zeke has no elite speed, it shows every time Pollards is on the field. The fact that he takes himself out of the game after a few runs should be concerning.
He did have covid...a respiratory illness. Also, Pollard doesn't have elite speed either. Sure he's faster than Zeke but I thought he had an extras gear but nah.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao2:
the-cowbovs-sure-have-fed-zeke-nf-eddie-lacy-2-0-27794970.png

Jarntt

Reaction score
Guess you forgot the Rams game, when he juked half the defense?

There's less than 5 guys in the league who make that run and this run:

Would you feel better if I said he hasn't done it in 12 1/2 games?
Let me guess he is one of your sacred cows that you can't allow criticism of?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Nope. There's plenty in his game to critique.

Made up platitudes don't do anything except show how you don't know what you're talking about.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He has added some mass, simply to be able to withstand the amount of miles this team is going to put on him. How many times have we seen zeke just bull people over. It’s a style of running and a small frame wouldn’t work. You aren’t gonna juke you’re way to the end zone every time in the NFL. You’re gonna have to run someone over once in a while. If the team decides they want zeke to cut some weight and be that guy again I’m sure his carries would be managed a lot more. We would maybe see more screens and different type of run plays. Until then it’s pound the rock between the tackles and take what they give us. We also don’t play with the lead very much so of course we don’t effectively run the ball as well as some other teams right now. Let’s just chill on the let’s cut zeke he is done stuff....geez

Doesnt matter if he is fat or not, he sucks.

blumayne38

Reaction score
What has this team done in 12 1/2 games period? Not much..

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
@blumayne38 So, how do you explain gagging on a pitchfork and coughing the ball up? OL fault?

So, how do you explain his bad pass blocking?

Rams were wise to dump Gurley. Cowboys need to do the same with Zeke. Overpaid and underperforming. He cannot carry the team. Horrible person too from what I have seen and heard about him. Quite possibly a heavy drug user.
Lmao, good Lord.....

BHendri5

Reaction score
Zeke has no elite speed, it shows every time Pollards is on the field. The fact that he takes himself out of the game after a few runs should be concerning.

You think Pollard has elite speed? Give me a break!!! No Zeke is not that type of RB, , never was he broke a few long runs a few like maybe 3 and people thought he was a home run hitter.
Zeke is a great RB, he does all the things that great RBs need to do, a once in a generation type RB.

Winonesoon

Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGhtoElpD-QKUi2jb5NniuVMAjvZ2L3zB2Ng&usqp=CAU Mans gotta eat

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's not the player he was coming out of Ohio State. He has 1 run over 40 yards since his rookie year. One.
We are a OSU family and watched him all through his days in Columbus. His speed is definitely gone. Only 2 runs over 20 yards this entire year. I miss the OSU version of Zeke where he was a threat every carry.