Zeke is looking scary good

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Excited to see him this year. Looks faster, leaner and a clear mind. Running routes and catching the ball a little better than he has shown and a lot better than I thought he could do. He's rededicated himself from last season and he is going to have a monster year. If you do fantasy football and pass this guy for anyone you will regret it.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I think fat and lazy is a little subjective, he had a lot of things going on outside the field and I think that can lead to a lack of motivation everywhere else in life. Some people handle certain situations differently.

I don't. I think he was selfish and when an entire team depends on you to be there and your not I think it's selfish. Even with all he was dealing with. He had the **** you mentality and you could see it. This year he has the redemption mentality and you could see it.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's going to be a part of that passing game.

A minimal factor. Mostly dump offs. Not running routes down the field. The RB being a big part of the passing game is a lot like the two TE sets. They talk about it all the time but it never happens.

Zeke has no quarterback, no receivers and no tight end. To think that won't have a negative impact on the running game is just foolish. Of course it will. He'll still get his numbers but he won't be MVP dominant because of the lack of talent on offense. Every defensive coordinator on the schedule will be selling out to take him out of the game.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
We're going to see if Zeke is a "generational talent" or if 2016 was just a product of good talent around him. AD (a generational talent) was able to get 2K with Christian Ponder and that horrible passing attack. Zeke needs to hit some home runs against stacked boxes.

aria

Reaction score
Meh. For the most part, Zeke goes as the O line goes. O line stays healthy and they continue to give it to him more than any other RB in the league then expect huge numbers. O line somehow falters, expect good to really good numbers. Morris had slightly more ypc behind the same O line.

I’d expect him to be mentally and physically better than last year under the circumstances but I still think how the O line does trumps that.

chagus

Reaction score
A minimal factor. Mostly dump offs. Not running routes down the field. The RB being a big part of the passing game is a lot like the two TE sets. They talk about it all the time but it never happens.

Zeke has no quarterback, no receivers and no tight end. To think that won't have a negative impact on the running game is just foolish. Of course it will. He'll still get his numbers but he won't be MVP dominant because of the lack of talent on offense. Every defensive coordinator on the schedule will be selling out to take him out of the game.
Thats a decent point but its only made from unknowns. We DONT know how well the WRs or TEs will be. You're assuming based on what they haven't done and or draft status. Again, viable point but let's look at the good. Dak crushed his rookie season with an aged Witten and a gimpy Bryant. Lets just wait and see. Its an exciting prospect to say the least. New team.... GO COWBOYS!

Hardline

Reaction score

Just from the training camp footage alone shows Zeke running designed passing routes.Weather if they decide to utilize it is a different story.