Zeke is looking scary good

kskboys

Reaction score
Not consistently. And, being top 15 isn't great, it's in the middle. The year they won the Super Bowl it was from a fantastic defense and running game.
Wilson put up middle of the road passing statistics. What's idiotic is not understanding balance or the importance of an outstanding RB.
It's why so many draft picks for RBs happen early. Gurley, Gordon, Elliott, Fournette, Barkley - etc..
All of these franchises realize the impact of the running game, even if you don't.

You're condescending and getting worse with each post.
This disdain for the RB position is so yesterday.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This disdain for the RB position is so yesterday.
I think there are trends up and down, but I think it comes down to a caliber of talent factor. It's not an exact science, there are early duds and later round goldmines. But as we've seen the last few years, there are a few select RBs that are special. Elliott is one of them. I never subscribed to the "RB by committee" idea.
Having a player such as Elliott elevates the team, there's zero argument. Same in 2014 with Murray. I don't think we make the playoffs in 2014 and I doubt we are even sniffing the playoffs like we were last season. Obviously 2016 is a clear example of their importance.

kskboys

Reaction score
I think there are trends up and down, but I think it comes down to a caliber of talent factor. It's not an exact science, there are early duds and later round goldmines. But as we've seen the last few years, there are a few select RBs that are special. Elliott is one of them. I never subscribed to the "RB by committee" idea.
Having a player such as Elliott elevates the team, there's zero argument. Same in 2014 with Murray. I don't think we make the playoffs in 2014 and I doubt we are even sniffing the playoffs like we were last season. Obviously 2016 is a clear example of their importance.
RB by committee is what you do out of necessity because you lack talent at the position.