Twitter: Zeke lawyers file for stay on suspension

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Yep. I'm the very worst person you will ever meet. Got it.
You can just say you were wrong dude. It's not that hard. You were wrong about enunciate. You were wrong about libel. You were wrong to threaten people. You're wrong to attack people on a forum you moderate. Lots of things.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
That doesn't constitute libel, especially not with regards to a public figure.

This is true. The Judge is a public figure so the rules are a little different. That's an honest and fair point.

But the point here, that I am trying to get across, is that the Judges ruling is not based on the premise that they are in the pockets of the NFL. They ruled on this, according to the facts of the case and the Law. To say that the decision was made because they are somehow working for the NFL is just not the case and there is no proof of that.

TWOK11

Reaction score
This is true. The Judge is a public figure so the rules are a little different. That's an honest and fair point.

But the point here, that I am trying to get across, is that the Judges ruling is not based on the premise that they are in the pockets of the NFL. They ruled on this, according to the facts of the case and the Law. To say that the decision was made because they are somehow working for the NFL is just not the case and there is no proof of that.

Of course not, the judge clearly isn't literally being bought by the league.

I do think that her life and marriage could create a bias however, even if subtle. It's not easy to go home and tell your husband you just wiped your bum with a document he drafted.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You can just say you were wrong dude. It's not that hard. You were wrong about enunciate. You were wrong about libel. You were wrong to threaten people. You're wrong to attack people on a forum you moderate. Lots of things.

If it makes you feel better, I am wrong. Does that make you feel better?

Now, having said this, there is no proof that the Judge is somehow working directly for the NFL and that the decision made was somehow influenced by the NFL. That is the whole point. Do you agree with that?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Of course not, the judge clearly isn't literally being bought by the league.

I do think that her life and marriage could create a bias however, even if subtle. It's not easy to go home and tell your husband you just wiped your bum with a document he drafted.

Correct. That's the point. However, it is also reasonable to assume that her husband wrote that document with a certain amount of knowledge of the law and that he wrote it in such a way as to make certain that it would stand. He is, after all, married to a Federal Judge. If it were me, I would certainly try and write such a document as bullet proof as I could.