Twitter: Zeke lawyers file for stay on suspension

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
That is anything but reason. Are you even trying to think about what you say at all?

And who is this "he?"

Typical. When faced with reason, call the person crazy and yell it to everybody and anybody.

Truthfully though, your argument is silly. There is no proof that the Judge is working for the NFL and you know this. You are now arguing to save face when you can just agree that there is no proof of this and to try and blame this on the Judge is more smoke. The Judge made a ruling, based on the facts. That's it, there is no hidden agenda or payoffs involved.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Typical. When faced with reason, call the person crazy and yell it to everybody and anybody.

Truthfully though, your argument is silly. There is no proof that the Judge is working for the NFL and you know this. You are now arguing to save face when you can just agree that there is no proof of this and to try and blame this on the Judge is more smoke. The Judge made a ruling, based on the facts. That's it, there is no hidden agenda or payoffs involved.

I wasn't faced with reason, and I didn't call you crazy. And I didn't yell. Now you are just lying and making things up. Are you trying to commit libel? These things, unlike what you are trying to claim, are provably false.

The fact that the judge is still working does not in any way shape or form mean that reason suggests SHE is not bought off. That is not a logical argument at all. That's like suggesting corruption doesn't exist, because if it did, the people in power wouldn't be in power anymore, and the fact that they're still in power means they must not be corrupt. It's an absurd argument that is LACKING REASON, not presenting reason.

You are ignoring facts, definitions, etc. to make your points, and were hypocritical in the process.

Not to mention displaying terrible behavior for a mod.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You made the accusation. All I did was type it correctly. Ask your teacher for a dictionary.

You made the statement, it's up to you to prove it. That's how it works. Send the link that shows the language you used as source info. You won't though because it either doesn't exist or it doesn't support what you posted.

You guys are amazing.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I wasn't faced with reason, and I didn't call you crazy. And I didn't yell. Now you are just lying and making things up. Are you trying to commit libel? These things, unlike what you are trying to claim, are provably false.

The fact that the judge is still working does not in any way shape or form mean that reason suggests SHE is not bought off. That is not a logical argument at all. That's like suggesting corruption doesn't exist, because if it did, the people in power wouldn't be in power anymore, and the fact that they're still in power means they must not be corrupt. It's an absurd argument that is LACKING REASON, not presenting reason.

You are ignoring facts, definitions, etc. to make your points, and were hypocritical in the process.

Not to mention displaying terrible behavior for a mod.

I am lying? OK, what is your proof that she is bought off or working for the NFL?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Let me ask you guys a general question here. What is it, exactly, that you don't agree with, concerning my position on this matter?

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
You made the statement, it's up to you to prove it. That's how it works. Send the link that shows the language you used as source info. You won't though because it either doesn't exist or it doesn't support what you posted.

You guys are amazing.
No Einstein. I typed a word. You thought it didn't mean what it did. It does. You want proof avail yourself. It might move help you as you get into second grade and your reading material gets more difficult. Tell Pete the Cat what up.

e·nun·ci·ate
əˈnənsēˌāt/
verb
  1. say or pronounce clearly.
    "she enunciated each word slowly"
    synonyms: pronounce, articulate; More
    • express (a proposition or theory) in clear or definite terms.
      "a written document enunciating this policy"
You are a sad dude. I'd suggest not trying to correct people with grammar when yours is shallow and terrible.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
No Einstein. I typed a word. You thought it didn't mean what it did. It does. You want proof avail yourself. It might move help you as you get into second grade and your reading material gets more difficult. Tell Pete the Cat what up.

e·nun·ci·ate
əˈnənsēˌāt/
verb
  1. say or pronounce clearly.
    "she enunciated each word slowly"
    synonyms: pronounce, articulate; More
    • express (a proposition or theory) in clear or definite terms.
      "a written document enunciating this policy"
You are a sad dude.

Inaccurate. I didn't THINK it didn't mean what you decide it meant. It doesn't mean what you think it does. That's just a fact. I mean, I don't care, I'm just pointing out what you asked me to point out. Rather then going back and pointing out all of the inaccurate comments, I just took the most recent one, which happened to be contained in the very same post, you asked for proof in. How convenient for me right?

As to your comment on what kind of "dude" I am, well, I guess all I can say is write your congressman.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Write your congressman.
Haha. You were completely wrong. Write your mom and tell her the mean man embarrassed you on the internet so you threatened him. You begged for the definition and then you have no relevant response when it's proven you don't know what you're talking about. Sad and boring

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Haha. You were completely wrong. Write your mom and tell her the mean man embarrassed you on the internet so you threatened him. You begged for the definition and then you have no relevant response when it's proven you don't know what you're talking about. Sad and boring

Tell you what I'll do. I'll write my Mom the minute the mean and scary man shows up or once that person embarrasses me. Is this going to take long? I intend to start my weekend in a few hours. I'll wait....

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Inaccurate. I didn't THINK it didn't mean what you decide it meant. It doesn't mean what you think it does. That's just a fact. I mean, I don't care, I'm just pointing out what you asked me to point out. Rather then going back and pointing out all of the inaccurate comments, I just took the most recent one, which happened to be contained in the very same post, you asked for proof in. How convenient for me right?

As to your comment on what kind of "dude" I am, well, I guess all I can say is write your congressman.
You don't have any. You thought the word was only related to speech. It doesn't. I explained that. You denied it. You asked for a source. I provided it. You are wrong according to the dictionary. You're the kind of dude who corrects people but doesn't actually know what he's talking about. The kind of dude who threatens people on an internet forum. The kind of dude who can't read. The kind of dude who got a correspondence course degree and thinks it makes him smart. The kind of dude to ask for a source but can't read it anyway. The kind of dude who lies about everything. The kind of dude who can't take the L you've earned from multiple people. The worst and most worthless kind of dude.

TWOK11

Reaction score
You said that the Judge was in the NFL's pocket. Do you have proof of that or are you just making accusations that are unfounded, unproven? If so, then that is Libel.

That doesn't constitute libel, especially not with regards to a public figure.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You don't have any. You thought the word was only related to speech. It doesn't. I explained that. You denied it. You asked for a source. I provided it. You are wrong according to the dictionary. You're the kind of dude who corrects people but doesn't actually know what he's talking about. The kind of dude who threatens people on an internet forum. The kind of dude who can't read. The kind of dude who got a correspondence course degree and thinks it makes him smart. The kind of dude to ask for a source but can't read it anyway. The kind of dude who lies about everything. The kind of dude who can't take the L you've earned from multiple people. The worst and most worthless kind of dude.

Yep. I'm the very worst person you will ever meet. Got it.