Twitter: Zeke Looking Lean

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm sure it did, but just how much it affected him is being exaggerated by some fans I believe.

If you're hurt you're not out there in a meaningless game against a practice squad team a week before the playoffs.

Zeke sat out week 17 his rookie seasons when it meant nothing, so the whole "they're players and they want to play" thing don't really hold weight when there's evidence that healthy versions of them will sit out.

He has a partially torn PCL again how you feel there is nothing I can do about it and not going to convince you he was injured. I think it did effect him greatly and if you feel otherwise that is fine. I don't care what you think

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Zeke isn't a smart runner. He still trues to run people over on the sideline.

ESisback

Reaction score
I'm sure it did, but just how much it affected him is being exaggerated by some fans I believe.

If you're hurt you're not out there in a meaningless game against a practice squad team a week before the playoffs.

Zeke sat out week 17 his rookie seasons when it meant nothing, so the whole "they're players and they want to play" thing don't really hold weight when there's evidence that healthy versions of them will sit out.
Details don’t really matter if you believe whatever you want,

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The knee and the OL regressing.

True, I'm not going to say he will have a career year but I do think he will surpass 1,000 yards over the course of a 17 game season. He would have to avg less than 13 carries a game and I don't see that, especially if he is healthy

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Restructure? He would need to take a pay cut. All a restructure does is kick more money down the road when Zeke will be getting older and less effective.

If the Cowboys want cap relief they either have to get him to take a pay cut or just cut him.

They can restructure and still cut him later on. Same principal, but just delayed a few more years. Depends on his performance. Which still may not be him. Could be Moore and his stupid play calling too.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Details don’t really matter if you believe whatever you want,
The details are a supposed hurt and physically limited Zeke played in a meaningless games against the Eagles practice squad just to reach 1,000 yards when it the past a perfectly healthy Zeke sat out a meaningless game against the Eagles.

You wouldn't by this in your everyday life. You shouldn't by it just because it involves the Cowboys.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
True, I'm not going to say he will have a career year but I do think he will surpass 1,000 yards over the course of a 17 game season. He would have to avg less than 13 carries a game and I don't see that, especially if he is healthy

With Pollard’s contract up at the end of the season I’m thinking he might get a few more carries. It’s possible Zeke could have a few more yards than he did last season if he stays healthy. It’s all going to come down to his health and how the defense plays as to whether we can stay with the running game more.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
With Pollard’s contract up at the end of the season I’m thinking he might get a few more carries. It’s possible Zeke could have a few more yards than he did last season if he stays healthy. It’s all going to come down to his health and how the defense plays as to whether we can stay with the running game more.

Hey I agree, I think the main key will be his health. If he is healthy they will feed him the ball

phildadon86

Reaction score
The details are a supposed hurt and physically limited Zeke played in a meaningless games against the Eagles practice squad just to reach 1,000 yards when it the past a perfectly healthy Zeke sat out a meaningless game against the Eagles.

You wouldn't by this in your everyday life. You shouldn't by it just because it involves the Cowboys.
Jason Garrett sat Zeke in that game. And at half in the Detroit game in 2016.

Zeke was on pace to break Dickerson's record that season. Highly doubt Zeke chose to sat out of that game. Your argument makes no sense.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Jason Garrett sat Zeke in that game. And at half in the Detroit game in 2016.

Zeke was on pace to break Dickerson's record that season. Highly doubt Zeke chose to sat out of that game. Your argument makes no sense.
Oh, so McCarthy made a hurt and physically limited Zeke play a meaningless game against the Eagles practice squad so he could get 1,000 yards then?

Yes.

Your argument makes MUCH more sense.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Oh, so McCarthy made a hurt and physically limited Zeke play a meaningless game against the Eagles practice squad so he could get 1,000 yards then?

Yes.

Your argument makes MUCH more sense.
Ummm yes. It does. Jerry made sure Zeke was playing.

In 2016 Zeke didnt cost Jerry 16 million a season. Try and keep up

mardwin

Reaction score
Could be, however he will make less next season than he does this season. This year he is 18.2 mill and next season 16.7. I think he is playing for this career in Dallas we will see how it plays out

He hasn't been productive enough to be making north of $10M

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ummm yes. It does. Jerry made sure Zeke was playing.

In 2016 Zeke didnt cost Jerry 16 million a season. Try and keep up
Yes..

That makes SOOOO much more sense.

Jerry is forcing a "hurt" and "physically limited" Zeke to play against the Eagles practice squad so he can get 1,000 yards instead of letting his "injury" rest for a week before a playoff game.... Riiiiight.

But in 2016 he was fine with sitting him in a meaningless game against the Eagles and all that jazz because he wasn't on a big contract yet.....Riiiiiight.

Ya'll really are in your own little echo chamber where common sense is not so common, aren't ya?

fivetwos

Reaction score
Can't wait for the day we no longer speak of this person.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I
Yes..

Jerry is forcing a "hurt" and "physically limited" Zeke to play against the Eagles practice squad so he can get 1,000 yards instead of letting his "injury" rest for a week before a playoff game.... Riiiiight.

But in 2016 he was fine with sitting him in a meaningless game against the Eagles and all that jazz because he wasn't on a big contract yet.....Riiiiiight.

Ya'll really are in your own little echo chamber where common sense is not so common, aren't ya?
think your faucet in the kitchen sink wants to argue with you

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yes..

You obviously dont understand Jerry Jones very well.

Explain why Pollard. The obvious more explosive back wasnt getting reps? With a coach known to split his RB carries. lol.

And in 2016 Garrett made the call. Need I remind you of their relationship?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You obviously dont understand Jerry Jones very well.

Explain why Pollard. The obvious more explosive back wasnt getting reps? With a coach known to split his RB carries. lol.

And in 2016 Garrett made the call. Need I remind you of their relationship?
You have opened my eyes.

I was blind, but now I see.

Pass the kool aid, please.