Twitter: Zeke might be sued over "Feed Me" trademark

jrumann59

Reaction score
I'm not surprised people don't know him, you could easily argue he wasn't even a top 50 wrestler for the decade. He was a fringe top 15 wrestler popularity wise for only 2 years (2013/2014) and then by 2015 they where already trying to get rid of him. Most hardcore fans actually found him to be generic and forgettable.
The biggest issue is most wrestlers have the same problem with him they had Goldberg, Kali and other squash wrestlers, the always got people hurt. For every Ultimate Warrior or Goldberg there are hundreds of Rybacks. I dont't think he can sue if his phrase is "Feed me More" and Zeke goes with "Feed Me"

Frozen700

Reaction score
He's talking real gangsta to.

"Cover that ****** tattoo on his stomach" and just talking real tough.

He better have the same energy when they meet up.

#DontpayDak

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Dude must be out of steroids. 2 different phrases from what I am reading. Good luck chuck.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif.gif
Crap like this just has to stop..

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they just say "I'm hungry"
I meant deaf/Mute people who cant speak..my bad

they do the gesture period!! cant patent something like that as its general term and gesture been being usd for many years before zeke..

I doubt this goes anywhere..

even if it does id be glad to see zeke not do ti anymore. They are obviously going pass happy like the old Cowboys offenses in early romo years and Zekes getting game planned out of carries. He will starve and we will continue to lose..

zekes 2 best years Playoffs, zeks down years no payoffs..figure it out you cant have Dak pass 48 times a game and win many of those especially with this patched together OL..

we need balance

Londonboy

Reaction score
I meant deaf/Mute people who cant speak..my bad

they do the gesture period!! cant patent something like that as its general term and gesture been being usd for many years before zeke..

I doubt this goes anywhere..

even if it does id be glad to see zeke not do ti anymore. They are obviously going pass happy like the old Cowboys offenses in early romo years and Zekes getting game planned out of carries. He will starve and we will continue to lose..

zekes 2 best years Playoffs, zeks down years no payoffs..figure it out you cant have Dak pass 48 times a game and win many of those especially with this patched together OL..
we need balance
I guessed that's what You meant, it's just that sign language for the blind struck Me as funny, like the Python sketch that never got aired

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Not sure how these trade mark lawsuits work. But I watched a lot of WWE when Ryback was wrestling. He's whole catchphrase was "Feed Me More". He'd put his hands up and down and try to get the crowed to chant "Feed Me More"... So, that's not the same as Zeke's Feed me and the spoon gesture that he does. I don't think he has a case

Exactly, Ryback's just being a moron.

erod

Reaction score
If it would get him to stop, I'm all for it.

That tattoo was beyond dumb.

Proof

Reaction score
He's talking real gangsta to.

"Cover that ****** tattoo on his stomach" and just talking real tough.

He better have the same energy when they meet up.

#DontpayDak

Lol I mean this guy is definitely a clown, but he’s also a monster of a roided up man.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Some of you using a petty nobody WWE wrestler who is threatening to sue over something he doesn't own,(Feed me vs Feed me more) as a justification to air your grievances over Zeke a football player having fun, using a "feed me" gesture during a GAME really should re-evaluate your priorities in life.

So pathetic.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Some of you need to put some respect by Rybacks name! One time Intercontinental Champion and contender for the WWE championship belt. He’s got “Feed Me More” right there on his spandex and those of you who watched wrestling would know Ryback was doing “feed me” way before the imposter zeke. Should have known zeke couldn’t come up with something original and disappointed in myself for not remembering that Ryback was doing this a decade ago.

Per Wiki...The Ryback character has been described as "Goldberg meets The Ultimate Warrior meets Rob Van Dam's tights".

MrAmGpS.jpg
Cringe.

Blake

Reaction score
Yeah..

Some people know how to work..

some people hardly work.

I figure it was some little geeky dude who I would not ever even talk to normally.

Probably drives a $120,000 sports car.

What would I know about that stuff.?

I think he's looking to upgrade his doors.

russ-hanneman-doors-1.gif

TwentyOne

Reaction score

He already made a trademark out of that solgan ?

I cant believe what kind of players we have on this team. Is there at least one who hasnt making money as their first priority ?

Well JJ & Son you really reap what you saw.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Not sure that's true. I think trademarks go to whoever actually files for them. I'm not positive, but I'm fairly sure.
From someone that's had to copyright and TM multiple things throughout my career...
You're mainly right. It's not the end all be all, given the situation and attorneys, but mainly correct.