Twitter: Zeke might be sued over "Feed Me" trademark

aria

Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't miss that dumb looking feed me thing, but people are so sickenly sue happy these days. If they think they can get something for free, they'll go for it. I swear some people would take dog poop if it was free.
I agree with you but you do know zeke threatened to sue SI over an article that said he was high and drunk because he was accidentally caught saying he was “low key faded” on a live stream?

He meant exactly what he said by the common known definition of “low key faded” (had to look it up) and it was obvious but he threatened to sue because they couldn’t prove that’s what he meant even though it was clearly obvious.

The diva is a hypocrite.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Yeah, so I think we’re about the same age. I’m talking I was between 16-18 when I went there a few times with other buddies of mine from military school (everyone from our school went there) and this was from about ‘95-97. The Federalis and local police weren’t getting along, the border was shut down quite a bit...I’m guessing not much has changed.

For an ambitious 17 year old looking for excitement, equestrian shows and cheap alcohol it was great. Looking back on it, like several other things I did, I was dumb as hell and lucky I survived. I’m not even talking about the violence, it was putting myself in bad situations. I can’t believe how dumb and lucky we were, especially the females that came with us.
Back then Juarez was safe. Now?
Don't show yo' face white boy.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The WWE wrestler stole it from “Little Shop of Horrors” and the song “Feed me Seymour” by the same logic. None of them are the same phrase. This is dumb.
I just love me some Killa.

Big_D

Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't miss that dumb looking feed me thing, but people are so sickenly sue happy these days. If they think they can get something for free, they'll go for it. I swear some people would take dog poop if it was free.

People try to sue for anything, it's sad and pathetic. This would still be kind of funny though if he had to stop, specially after the tattoo. You live, you learn!

aria

Reaction score
Back then Juarez was safe. Now?
Don't show yo' face white boy.
Wow! Can’t same I’m shocked. I don’t know if I’m more knowledgeable or just not as dumb. But yeah, there’s no way in hell I would step foot across that border knowing what I know now.

Too bad, it was dicey when I went but I remember “ole timers” talking about when it was no big deal.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Not necessarily. It depends when the Trademark is filled. If there are clips out there that showed Zeke doing the "feed me" action before the trademark was granted, then that renders it void.

That sucks about your domain name expired and some squatter bought it from you. It happens all the time and these people are making a lot of money reselling expired domains.
Yeah..

Some people know how to work..

some people hardly work.

I figure it was some little geeky dude who I would not ever even talk to normally.

Probably drives a $120,000 sports car.

What would I know about that stuff.?

aria

Reaction score
I hope nobody gets a patent on breathing. :laugh:
I’m not sure if you’re talking about zeke being a mouth breather, tapping out, both or neither. But I gave you a like assuming it‘s one of the first three.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
people ie players in the NFL from OSU were already doing it before zeke..

i hope they get him to stop anyway.. besides now he has tat and can just oull up his shirt thats not trademarked..

lastly who the f really cares I dont..dont blind people do that to communicate they want food, cant trademark it,

maybe zeke can do something else

whats that CEEDEE thing wiping snot off his face move mean? lol
Pretty sure blind people can get food on their own, and if not, they can speak. You're probably thinking of deaf/mutes. o_O:muttley:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Garbage like this wouldn’t be possible but for the greedy lawyers that accept frivolous lawsuits like this.

I’d like to send all of them an “old school” set of lawn darts without the warning labels.
Air mail

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Yeah..

Some people know how to work..

some people hardly work.

I figure it was some little geeky dude who I would not ever even talk to normally.

Probably drives a $30,000 sports car.

What would I know about that stuff.?

There are programs on the web that scraps for expired domains. I have a friend who has a business doing it. Since I run a web design company he gives me some of the ones that don't have websites and charges them to buy back their domains. The ones that are desperate do buy it back for a minimum of $2500. It's a win-win for both of us.

He doesn't have a fancy sports car though. Drives a Prius and is a total geek.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Are you being sarcastic or are/were you not a wrestling fan? I hardly watch anymore but I know who he is. Completely going out on a limb here but I’ll say he was pretty significant ~15 years ago.
I've never heard of him, but I don't watch wrestling. That said, I know who The Rock is, and Lita, and probably a couple others.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have 0 fear, Zeke.. I'm certain your lawyers, if paid appropriately, will get a nice hearty laugh after they crush the opposition into dust...

I almost feel compelled to take this one pro-bono...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Some of you need to put some respect by Rybacks name! One time Intercontinental Champion and contender for the WWE championship belt. He’s got “Feed Me More” right there on his spandex and those of you who watched wrestling would know Ryback was doing “feed me” way before the imposter zeke. Should have known zeke couldn’t come up with something original and disappointed in myself for not remembering that Ryback was doing this a decade ago.

Per Wiki...The Ryback character has been described as "Goldberg meets The Ultimate Warrior meets Rob Van Dam's tights".

MrAmGpS.jpg
Oh see, there ya go. His line is "Feed Me More", and Zeke's is just "Feed Me"....or does he even ever actually say it? I've only ever seen the gesture, which I really wish he'd stop doing anyway.