Zeke needs to wake up and earn his money

phildadon86

Reaction score
Zeke was a non factor today and slow . The last catch was nice but any TE or RB can make it . It does not justify his lack of impact on the game ans his enormous cost to the team .

trade zeke
Trade Cooper
renew wilson
Fortify the OL and DB
Lol! That’s all

Batman1980

Reaction score
Zeke needs to wake up and earn his money. He had that great play late in the 4th quarter to get down there close enough for the Coop to Coop TD but he was absent the entire game before that. The defense was balling out giving 100% the entire game and I didn’t see that from Zeke. The offense was giving 100% the entire game except for Zeke. Someone needs to put some smelling salts under his nose or give him a blanket party late one night on the road to wake his *** up. If we can get Zeke to play all out, then the limit is the Super Bowl.

The passing game and the running game feed each other. Without a quarterback to make the safeties back off and the linebackers think 2 dimensionally, it's easier to key on the run. It's no coincidence that Zeke had his second worst game of the season with Dak on the sidelines.

shabazz

Reaction score
How anybody could watch this game and come away with this conclusion is simply beyond me.

He’s just lashing out because Cooper Rush threw for 325 yards and 2 touchdowns....2nd highest total against the Vikings all season......we’re gonna see more threads this week with misdirected frustration.

Dre11

Reaction score
Zeke needs to wake up and earn his money. He had that great play late in the 4th quarter to get down there close enough for the Coop to Coop TD but he was absent the entire game before that. The defense was balling out giving 100% the entire game and I didn’t see that from Zeke. The offense was giving 100% the entire game except for Zeke. Someone needs to put some smelling salts under his nose or give him a blanket party late one night on the road to wake his *** up. If we can get Zeke to play all out, then the limit is the Super Bowl.

Are you serious, the Vikings mainly loaded up to Stop the run, neither runners had many lanes to run through.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

He was a major factor. They had 8 men in the box to make sure Zeke doesn't blow them up. This allowed Lamb and Cooper alot of one on one matches.

CWR

Reaction score
Terrible take, Zeke is a massive part of why we won the game. They were stacking 8 in the box. I don't know what the hell you were expecting Zeke to do. Smh

CWR

Reaction score
Zeke was a non factor today and slow . The last catch was nice but any TE or RB can make it . It does not justify his lack of impact on the game ans his enormous cost to the team .

trade zeke
Trade Cooper
renew wilson
Fortify the OL and DB

Dear lawd you'd be a laughably terrible GM. lol

Dre11

Reaction score

trade zeke
Trade Cooper
renew wilson
Fortify the OL and DB

Another dumb take

Dre11

Reaction score
He’s just lashing out because Cooper Rush threw for 325 yards and 2 touchdowns....2nd highest total against the Vikings all season......we’re gonna see more threads this week with misdirected frustration.

What misdirected frustration, with Dak we hang 450 yards and 40 on the Vikes last night, and that's not taking anything from Coop

Dre11

Reaction score
I stand by my post. If he would’ve put the effort in like he did on his last play in the game for the entirety of the game then it wouldn’t have been as close as it was. He’s being paid like a difference maker. It took Amari Cooper to save his *** from a lot of questions.

Your post is dumb and bad observation

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
They were stacking the box all night homie. They wanted Cooper Rush to prove he beat them throwing the ball. Cmon!

shabazz

Reaction score
What misdirected frustration, with Dak we hang 450 yards and 40 on the Vikes last night, and that's not taking anything from Coop

He’s frustrated that a scrub came in and did almost exactly what his “main man” would have done....only 39 million dollars cheaper.....

TheGoat73

Reaction score

Thought Zeke ran fine given what he was running into. He was playing w a backup QB and the LT went out. He was splitting carries. 73 total yards.

Cowboyny

Reaction score

The Vikings were daring Cooper to beat them, by loading the box on the majority of the snaps. Kill Zeke all you want, made the play of the game and it wasn't him who missed that block that cause a turnover.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
:facepalm:

Zeke is doing the dirty work, just because there isn’t flashy stats doesn’t mean he is going through the motions. He does what Pollard can’t do…..

Yep, the fumble by Rush was largely due to Pollard completely screwing up and not blocking the right guy, who then proceeded to blow up Rush.

BigD_95

Reaction score

these post are ridiculous

Dre11

Reaction score
He’s frustrated that a scrub came in and did almost exactly what his “main man” would have done....only 39 million dollars cheaper.....

He did do half of what Dak would've done. You're dumb to think that and probably did watch the game. Some people just are football dumb and stupid, you fall in that category. It's OK, .

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
I don't understand threads like this after a win. I guess some people just prefer being miserable to being happy.

DanA

Reaction score
I’m not sure what else you can ask from Zeke.
  • Top 5 for total yards
  • Zero fumbles
  • Solid YPC numbers
  • An elite pass protector
  • Solid in the passing game
I was as critical as anyone about his play last year but IMO he has woken up and he is earning his money. The OP is 12 months too late.

cowboyed

Reaction score
We have one of the best running back tandems in the league and they were working their arses off getting hard fought yards.