Zeke needs to wake up and earn his money

blueblood70

Reaction score
Zeke needs to wake up and earn his money. He had that great play late in the 4th quarter to get down there close enough for the Coop to Coop TD but he was absent the entire game before that. The defense was balling out giving 100% the entire game and I didn’t see that from Zeke. The offense was giving 100% the entire game except for Zeke. Someone needs to put some smelling salts under his nose or give him a blanket party late one night on the road to wake his *** up. If we can get Zeke to play all out, then the limit is the Super Bowl.
9 in the box pollard also did nothing, seriously this is stupid bro..

the vikes went beyond the norm to sell out and stop the run and they slowed it down is an is the only reason Rush was successful
do you not get how it created one on one man matchups all night and why a 3rd string qb was able to have sucess was because of zeke and pollard..they nearly had the entire defense inside the box and played man on our wrs al night..we dotn win that game without zeke and pollard runnig gritty into wall all night an ddoing enoght to keep the box full..

you need to chill this thread might be your top 5 worst ever:huh:

football iq classes at 1pm today.....:facepalm:o_O:rolleyes:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Kinda hard when they stack the box.......just saying
It wasn’t the stats it was the lack of fire in his play. The fire he showed on that 3 and 11 late in the game that led to the winning TD.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Kinda hard when they stack the box.......just saying
stack is an understatement..

it created one on one man matchups all night and why a 3rd string qb was able to have success was because of zeke and pollard..they nearly had the entire defense inside the box and played man on our wrs al night

blueblood70

Reaction score
It wasn’t the stats it was the lack of fire in his play. The fire he showed on that 3 and 11 late in the game that led to the winning TD.
whatever dude get over it they all played hard and t was team win signaling out zeke is ridiculous..

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Zeke was a non factor today and slow . The last catch was nice but any TE or RB can make it . It does not justify his lack of impact on the game ans his enormous cost to the team .

trade zeke
Trade Cooper
renew wilson
Fortify the OL and DB
Huh?? :rolleyes:

Daillest88

Reaction score
Him and pollard didn’t do much in the run game, I put pollard in this convo because some thinks he’s better. Offense line was going up against 8-9 men in the box. Zeke is fine he came through when it mattered. If they would of played Dak the same way, Dak would of gone over 500 yards. Lamb was open so much this game.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
facepalm-icegif-19.gif

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Zeke had a really good game given the circumstances…
He showed, and not for the first time this season, that he’s playing for the team and not as an individual.
His blocking in pass protection was excellent bar an early miss he had on a lineman, he ran hard despite knowing he was running into a stacked box… and oh yeah, when the game was on the line he delivered to set up a he victory.
Zeke has been disappointing the last couple of seasons, but this season he’s been back to his best and is vital to the team.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
This troll thread is what you do when the player you use to troll others with didn't play.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What rocks for brains is also missing is, hitting those big bodies blocking, also takes a toll. The Zone should create a haters spot just for individuals like him and others that like to rag on certain players. We don't need to constantly see their dumb takes on regular threads.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
He had 50 yards rushing and a 3.1 yards per carry. But it’s not the stats, it’s the effort. While the entire defense and offense were flying all over the field giving 100% Zeke was just getting 3 yards per carry. Three yards per carry in a game where every other player needed to step up, AND DID, to make up for Dak’s absence. Dak needs to stuff some smelling salts up Zeke’s nose and wake his *** up.
Derrick Henry avg 2.4 yds per carry yesterday and they beat the Colts. Why am I thinking the the Titans fans are *****ing about his performance yesterday?

Cydios

Reaction score
Yes that was a great play by Zeke. Just want to see him give that kind of effort throughout the game.

Ok I'm with you on that, Vikings just went all out against the run. One thing I noticed about Zeke is he has to catch some speed to become a bull. The line must push for him to get some steam going.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Zeke needs to wake up and earn his money. He had that great play late in the 4th quarter to get down there close enough for the Coop to Coop TD but he was absent the entire game before that. The defense was balling out giving 100% the entire game and I didn’t see that from Zeke. The offense was giving 100% the entire game except for Zeke. Someone needs to put some smelling salts under his nose or give him a blanket party late one night on the road to wake his *** up. If we can get Zeke to play all out, then the limit is the Super Bowl.
I see what you did there. You need to take notes from Risen and be more obvious. Subtlety is not this forums strong suit

blueblood70

Reaction score
Him and pollard didn’t do much in the run game, I put pollard in this convo because some thinks he’s better. Offense line was going up against 8-9 men in the box. Zeke is fine he came through when it mattered. If they would of played Dak the same way, Dak would of gone over 500 yards. Lamb was open so much this game.
but they wouldn't have lol

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I stand by my post. If he would’ve put the effort in like he did on his last play in the game for the entirety of the game then it wouldn’t have been as close as it was. He’s being paid like a difference maker. It took Amari Cooper to save his *** from a lot of questions.

Stand, sit, whatever. Questioning Zeke's effort last night is just a bad take no matter how many times you repeat it.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
This is where it would helpful if this were twitter and you could just delete this post.
This is just a bad take.

Zeke played hard and he blocked well in a must block game.

TP had 26 yards rushing and the worst blitz pick up miss of the year yet people get on Dak Prescott's internet to call out Zeke??? HILARIOUS.
TP also played hard BTW, it is just really hard to play RB with the whole defense attacking the LOS every play.

Dallas scores 3 points if Zeke were not playing yesterday.