Zeke not looking worthy of the 4th overall pick **merged**

Proof

Reaction score
some good, some bad from zeke today. for the pick, and other needs would like to see more very very good.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Did you say that when he had the 21 yd run?

Did you see him looking like Trent Richardson and missing a gaping hole early in the game? How about those fumbles? How about the lack of making people miss? How many tackles did he shed?

I won't call him a bust, but his two first games he's looked average. You get benched late in the game, you're average. Fumbles are the worst thing an RB can do.

Ken

Reaction score
Not worried. He showed a lot of improvement from week 1. The fumble was just a great play from Norman. I expect close to if not 100 yards next week from Zeke.
What about the other fumble?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything special from him yet, but I'm not willing to make a determination based on two games.

I've always been against spending a 4th on any RB, but I am still hoping they made the right decision being Zeke in.

I know a lot of people want to believe Zeke is a 100% sure thing, but he's not the first RB people have said that about.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I love this forum for its overreaction. :laugh:

Zeke is going to be fine. Teams are still stacking the box because Dak - while he's playing smart - doesn't scare defenses. Defenses fear our running game and Zeke for his breakaway ability and speed.

But as Dak starts burning teams, they'll back off their eight-men fronts, and Zeke will exploit their defenses and get his big runs.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I love this forum for its overreaction. :laugh:

Zeke is going to be fine. Teams are still stacking the box because Dak - while he's playing smart - doesn't scare defenses. Defenses fear our running game and Zeke for his breakaway ability and speed.

But as Dak starts burning teams, they'll back off their eight-men fronts, and Zeke will exploit their defenses and get his big runs.

That's great and all, but if he keeps putting the ball on the ground it won't matter.

YR

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Can't change the past.

If we're looking to have drafted the most impactful player in the draft at 4, so far, we'd have done well with Prescott.