Zeke not looking worthy of the 4th overall pick **merged**

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People were amazed how quickly popcorn cooked in a microwave 30 years ago. Nowadays some people believe it takes forever.

Perception.

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score
Did you see him looking like Trent Richardson and missing a gaping hole early in the game? How about those fumbles? How about the lack of making people miss? How many tackles did he shed?

I won't call him a bust, but his two first games he's looked average. You get benched late in the game, you're average. Fumbles are the worst thing an RB can do.

Oh be quiet and go back to saying "game over" in the third quarter, Skins fan.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Did you see him looking like Trent Richardson and missing a gaping hole early in the game? How about those fumbles? How about the lack of making people miss? How many tackles did he shed?

I won't call him a bust, but his two first games he's looked average. You get benched late in the game, you're average. Fumbles are the worst thing an RB can do.
So, you didn't expect him to ever have a bad game? News Flash! That's not going to be his last bad game. And it won't be his last fumble. Every RB that's played football has missed a gaping hole. And I saw him shed a few tackles.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Zeke will be OK with Dak getting better.Teams are really keying in on the run and we dont have much creativity in the run game.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I'm not saying he looks bad. I just don't think the current NFL warrants high RB picks.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Missed the first half. All i seen was two fumbles. I rather he average 2.0 ypc than be turnover prone.
No of us wants to see turnovers. We don't want to see Romo or Dak throw interceptions either...but it happens.

robjay04

Reaction score
Seems like half the fan base is just waiting to say "I told you so" in regards to this kid.

He's going to be the face of this franchise for the next 5 years, I have no doubt about that. He got better as the game went on but he is still learning.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Nobody is hating on Zeke. NO RB is worth the 4th pick off the draft. like no TE, FB, OG, NT is worth it. Trade down was in order in our case.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Morris should have started this game with Elliot getting a series here and there to give Morris a breather......

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Yup, because I said he had a good game. Nice reading comprehension.

You justified his performance because they had 8 in the box.

My reading comprehension is just fine.

If Murray had come back and fumbled twice...you would be apoplectic and demand that he be deported.

YR