Zeke on being highest paid RB: “Why? Because I think I’m the best.”

uvaballa

Reaction score
He’ll be top paid RB for a little while. Saquon is going to get way more than this a few years from now.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
How is he immature? Bruh held out and got paid cause he is the Cowboys work horse....

Seriously? After seeing all the crap he's been suspended for investigated for and accused of, you're going to ask this question? are you blind, or just willfully ignorant?

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was worried about the cap and was pretty upset with the holdout. This said, I do think he's the best overall RB. I read somewhere on this board that he's an above average blocker. That's BS. He's outstanding on picking up blintzes. He's the impetus of our offense, no doubt about it!
I guess everyone realizes I meant blitzes. He may like cheese blintzes also.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yup, better score MINIMALLY 10 TDs a season, lead the league in rushing and I want him to lead backs in receptions every year too. I don't care if Johnson, Gurley, Barkley or McCaffrey have over 100 catches. He better have MORE.

Foolishness

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
The deal was done while he was in bed? As in his agent had power of attorney to sign for him?

Baloney!! The deal was done a long time ago, this last minute stuff was all for show...

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Edit... adding a few more tweets.

Hate me, but I like the kid.
I was worse with lots to lose at his age, and I did lose. I also won. To the point where I got into even more trouble.
I was a decent guy that did stupid things because I didn't know any better, but my mistakes helped me grow and I wouldn't take them back because I needed them to happen.
I learned. Took me a couple goes, but I learned.
It's my sincerest wish that he learns, grows up and does his thing for this team for many years.

And I like his purse...

@aria

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Back it up, Zeke.

You wanted the target, now you have it. There are no excuses for you not being at the top of every major statistical category for TBs for the next 4-5 years.

And before any of you Zeke dolts want to scream anti-Zeke here, I'd say this about any TB we had that just signed a massive deal. I think TBs are a fungible commodity in the NFL so if we are paying one a freaking crap ton of money for the next 4-5 years, then that TB better be the best damn TB in the NFL, without question, over that period.

This is foolish squabble. That's like saying the highest paid QB should never be sacked, never miss a pass, and always have the best stats. Does the highest paid receiver, ever drop a pass? Does the highest paid lineman ever... you get the point.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Seriously? After seeing all the crap he's been suspended for investigated for and accused of, you're going to ask this question? are you blind, or just willfully ignorant?

People still using that sham of a suspension... Talk about being willfully ignorant :omg:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I down play the importance of the RB spot because the NFL literally proves you don't need an elite TB to win games and make play off runs.

But you do need the runningback to perform in those games in order to win. The position image that you all see is what the league wants you to see. Not one original thought concerning your assertions. If the league suddenly changed its position on the RB, so would the lemmings.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Wasn't Zeke quoted a few months ago saying that Barkley was the best RB?

I'll be interested to see if our fool of an owner at least protected the franchise for when this moron gets suspended for choking a stripper or some such.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Which off the field issue do you wish to start with? Only a matter of time he'll be suspended yet again and not only will the Cowboys have to pay, but the fans as well.

He's a bad egg. You can't change the facts. Goodell is licking his chops.
:clap::hammer:

How about you post all of his faults, so he can be scourged afresh.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Pray tell, how many times has he been suspended? Embellish much?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

I'll be interested to see if our fool of an owner at least protected the franchise for when this moron gets suspended for choking a stripper or some such.

You might want to go look around on the front page. Good contract

But good to see where you stand... BTW the rest of the nation enjoyed watching you guys lose Saturday. 38-30:cool:

Go Zeke!

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Really? I remember Zeke saying he was the "truth", and he was the best player in the draft, but never heard him state Barkley was better.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Yup, better score MINIMALLY 10 TDs a season, lead the league in rushing and I want him to lead backs in receptions every year too. I don't care if Johnson, Gurley, Barkley or McCaffrey have over 100 catches. He better have MORE.

Lol. "He better..."

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
Yeah I'd love to see how Zeke would do this season if Dak and Coop sat out.

Considering he still leads everyone in yards after contact by a considerable margin, I’d imagine pretty well.

Remember, according to many teams don’t respect daks arm talent and he’s played with cooper for half of one season out of three and he was still the best RB.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Cooper and Dak are both telling each other "Dam we should have holdout to"