Twitter: Zeke on critics: “Those people aren’t signing my checks”

CWR

Reaction score
-------It’s not like the guy is Emmitt Smith.

You mean the Emmitt Smith that wanted an appearance fee for being inducted into the Texas Sports HOF.....that Emmitt Smith?

Emmitt was all business. I wouldn't mind one bit if Zeke had Emmitts approach to the game.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You must have missed the last 20 years, RB's catch the ball now too. At least those that are good at it.

Another Zeke apologist.............................If you take out the 69 yards receiving, the 40 yard TD, the other TD, Pollard didnt have a good game. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao:
You have problems reading, or you're purposely being ignorant. There are plenty of RBs that aren't great receivers. Which is probably why they're RBs and WRs, hello??
Henry is one of the very best RBs in the entire NFL. Not an awesome WR. I would argue Pollard is better and has better hands.
But don't let me stop you from ignoring all of what I state.

Cmac

Reaction score
......and they are getting worse. Each new class of these spoiled weak minded outdoes the previous class.

The funny part is watching them portray themselves as being from the streets when half of them grew up in suburbs and have been coddled since middle school. Very few if any ever worked a real job and most have been on the receiving end of benefits while giving nothing back to the community, unless they need a tax deduction.

I’d love to see this group do something as courageous as Pat Tillman did.......they don’t have the heart for it.

Most of their priorities consist of video games and strip clubs.....the mentality of 16 year olds
Who is they?

Cmac

Reaction score
Sounds like someone is jealous of Pollard’s start. :)
He'd have been a bad man playing inactive and without uniform....."Boys should sit him down the rest of the season, but he'll get smashed on this board for getting back on the field this week. Don't do it Zeke...start your SLee streak of being on the sidelines. You'll get love.....right? Don't do like JWitt did Jarwin, and stifle Pollard's development. It's not gonna work for you....you're not in the exclusive group.

cern

Reaction score
Just because Jerry signs zeke's check doesn't necessarily mean he's happy with zeke's performance. He's probably as disappointed as most of us are. Tank took his fair share of criticism early in the season. He didn't like it and said so. He silenced his critics by playing inspired football. That's the way it works.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Ewok has a huge ego, as big as his head lol, and he dont like what fans be saying lol.
So he makes a statement like this.
He really thought he was the best rb in the nfl ! Now he is having doubts lol .
he is the best paid RB in nfl.

Big_D

Reaction score
Him and the POS owner are perfect together! They make a nice couple!

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Washed, lazy, AND sensitive.

Right there is the perfect example of why this is nothing but a pampered, weak *** team: they are not connected to the fans and it's no longer about football to them but rather just a business.

cern

Reaction score
Football is a business for every player on every team in the nfl. The one thing all playoff contenders have in common is a good hc.

DaveRowe

Reaction score
Lol, yeah Zeke an idiot is signing your checks and that's the only reason your making so much. Man I wish Dallas could cut this loser and he could go rot away on the Jets or Raiders like every other washed up has been

I concur! He's look good fumbling in green or black.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You have problems reading, or you're purposely being ignorant. There are plenty of RBs that aren't great receivers. Which is probably why they're RBs and WRs, hello??
Henry is one of the very best RBs in the entire NFL. Not an awesome WR. I would argue Pollard is better and has better hands.
But don't let me stop you from ignoring all of what I state.

Moore is doing his job. Since the Oline sucks and the running lanes werent there, he was getting pollard the ball in space on the outside. Pollard actually has those kind of skills. With Zeke, its limited. So if the running lanes arent there, your pretty much screwed with Zeke as we have been for most of this year.

Pollard at least you can get him the ball in the passing game and he may break a long run here and there.

Now when the Oline is healthy and the running lanes are opening up, which back do you think is going to do more damage with his carries? Its going to be Pollard without a doubt. Zeke's average will go up to 4.5 and Pollards will be 6.

This isnt tough stuff.

Last edited:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Do you see anywhere where I said all RB's have to catch passes? Some dont have the skills, like Zeke. Henry makes big plays regardless of not catching a lot of passes. The rare exceptions.

Unfortunately, Zeke doesnt hold a candle to Henry with just running the football.
Yeah, you missed my point. Looks like you just want to argue. Try a mirror.
Later.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah, you missed my point. Looks like you just want to argue. Try a mirror.
Later.

What is your point? You were discounting what Pollard did in the passing game.

Moore is doing his job. Since the Oline sucks and the running lanes werent there, he was getting pollard the ball in space on the outside. Pollard actually has those kind of skills. With Zeke, its limited. So if the running lanes arent there, your pretty much screwed with Zeke as we have been for most of this year.

Pollard at least you can get him the ball in the passing game and he may break a long run here and there.

Now when the Oline is healthy and the running lanes are opening up, which back do you think is going to do more damage with his carries? Its going to be Pollard without a doubt. Zeke's average will go up to 4.5 and Pollards will be 6.

Zeke has 5 rushing TD's and 2 receiving TD's. Pollard in 1/3 of the touches, has 4 rushing TD's and 1 receiving. Is any of this sinking in?