Twitter: Zeke on his way home

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
If Zeke was serious about playing this season, he wouldn't have waited till now to get back to Dallas, we have to assume Zeke will not be available physically and mentally this year.
Zeke prolly got more work in Cabo than being in camp cupcake for a month getting no preseason reps.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Oh they will. People talk big during the offseason and then when he's setting the tone on offense and making plays, they will forget all the crap they talked about him before.

Well, duh. You’ve just described a majority of fans across every fan base. I think it’s near universal that fans want their teams competitive, healthy, players available, and the team having resources (cap space/draft picks) to improve.

This is hardly shocking.

Except to you and a few others, it seems...

aria

Reaction score
If Zeke was serious about playing this season, he wouldn't have waited till now to get back to Dallas, we have to assume Zeke will not be available physically and mentally this year.
Physically I’m not too concerned about and mentally...well what you described is status quo so nothing’s changed there.

NorthoftheRedRiver

Reaction score
Wow. It will be great seeing him again. He disappeared at the beginning of that Rams playoff game and hasn't been seen since. Exciting stuff. o_O

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Lol, based on the ones I’ve seen your definition of “pretty” must be a low standard. I know he and his girlfriends have the same tastes in purses, maybe that’s why I’m not his type, I don’t carry a purse.

Most guys would appreciate a gal without a purse. You ain't gonna be askin him to hold it for you.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
BTW when he gets his deal done and plays on sunday. I don't wanna hear any of you bums kicking his back in, to cheer when he balls out. I will be here to remind you and call you out all season long.
Ive said all along that Id prefer we make him sit ut and wait to get paid... but if he is on that field, I will be in the stadium, and as soon as he gets a TD, the 21 jersey comes out of the bag and on my back. Once the games start, all I care about is winning games... not off field, off season crap.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Lol, based on the ones I’ve seen your definition of “pretty” must be a low standard. I know he and his girlfriends have the same tastes in purses, maybe that’s why I’m not his type, I don’t carry a purse.

Of course not ...... You aren't a stripper or a " massage therapist" ....... Zeke dates low caliber women ....... I mean come on the kid wears A nose ring.

But he is still a great running back.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

tenor.gif

joneshapp1.gif

giphy.gif

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Even if he were to get a deal done today I would be shocked if he got a big work load Sunday. My guess would be maybe 10-12 carries at most, and work up from that in the following weeks.
Can you even give him that much? With the changes to the offense, can he be trusted to really understand the terminology & timing with 1 practice or no practices? I get that some of it is the same base play with more motion, etc., but one collision in the backfield resulting in a turnover would be pretty damaging.

Maybe let him be more of a decoy, pass pro & catch a pass or two. Get some hits without taking risks of him botching an assignment.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Any chance he'd get to miss practice and in particular training camp he will take.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
I think he used up all his free hotel points. Time to go home.