Twitter: Zeke on his way home

LittleD

Reaction score
:laugh: did you apply this logic to Michael Irvin too ....... Or are you notoldenough to remember who that is?

Michael had his drug and women problems too but, he always showed up to practice even hung over. Emmitt was not under contract when he held out for a new one. I was there and witnessed it all...all the way back to Eddie LeBaron in 1960 my good fellow.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
BTW when he gets his deal done and plays on sunday. I don't wanna hear any of you bums kicking his back in, to cheer when he balls out. I will be here to remind you and call you out all season long.

Oh they will. People talk big during the offseason and then when he's setting the tone on offense and making plays, they will forget all the crap they talked about him before.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
LMAO. If 52 is a child, then sure, you got me. I retired from the Army after 22 years, and now I run a fairly successful business. I own 3 homes, 67 acres, 4 vehicles, 2 tractors, and several other things. All free and clear with no payments or mortgages. But, by all means, keep pretending like you know someone simply by what they post. Maybe you should start a successful Physic business where you can get paid for all your thoughtful insight.
Can I get some free stuff?

renny

Reaction score
BTW when he gets his deal done and plays on sunday. I don't wanna hear any of you bums kicking his back in, to cheer when he balls out. I will be here to remind you and call you out all season long.
I am a Cowboys fan 1st, yes I've said the FO should hold firm. However, I will cheer for any player who puts on a Cowboys jersey. I get your point though go COWBOYS!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Michael had his drug and women problems too but, he always showed up to practice even hung over. Emmitt was not under contract when he held out for a new one. I was there and witnessed it all...all the way back to Eddit LeBaron in 1960 my good fellow.

Zeke always shows up to practice as well ..... When he is not in a contract dispute.

Back then there was no salary cap .

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Yes, but you don’t let the ingrate hold you hostage. I hate that we’re caving and he’s going to get his deal. Jerry should’ve lowered the boom on him.
Romo held this team hostage by having jerry spend a 4th overall pick on him then decided to get injured.

LittleD

Reaction score
Oh they will. People talk big during the offseason and then when he's setting the tone on offense and making plays, they will forget all the crap they talked about him before.

Of course we will...Just as soon as he cashes Jerry's big check, he will pull some chick's top down and get suspended for 8 games. He's still a knucklehead.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Did somebody argue Zeke wasn't a great rb? The debate has been over the timing of his holdout and the amount of money a team should invest in that position. We all hope he "balls out", but the bigger picture is getting the cowboys to a super bowl.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
His agent fears Zeke being in Dallas.

The agent is worried that once Zeke is around his teammates that he will cave in.

(Yes, teammates hang out together outside of work...)
Agent pays for extended stay in Cabo, with open tab at the bar.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Did somebody argue Zeke wasn't a great rb? The debate has been over the timing of his holdout and the amount of money a team should invest in that position. We all hope he "balls out", but the bigger picture is getting the cowboys to a super bowl.
Which is him being on the team this year. Worry about next year. Next year.

aria

Reaction score
That explains a lot ........ Zeke like pretty girls
Lol, based on the ones I’ve seen your definition of “pretty” must be a low standard. I know he and his girlfriends have the same tastes in purses, maybe that’s why I’m not his type, I don’t carry a purse.

Kalyan

Reaction score
If Zeke was serious about playing this season, he wouldn't have waited till now to get back to Dallas, we have to assume Zeke will not be available physically and mentally this year.