Twitter: Zeke on his way home

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Lol, just an FYI, your daddy there isn’t a huge Romo guy. IMOF, he regularly makes fun of people like you who can’t stop drooling over the guy. You really should do a little more research before hitching your wagon to someone else.

I have not hitched anything to anyone young lady ...... I merely agree with him about Zeke.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/th...t-on-way-to-dallas-will-sign-7-year-deal/amp/

We've got to give him a seven-year deal so that when he holds out during his final two, it won't matter since he'll be used up and we'll just cut him. Clever thinking on the part of the Joneses.

aria

Reaction score
I have not hitched anything to anyone young lady ...... I merely agree with him about Zeke.
You can call me lady all you want but I’m really not that young, I’d be a border line cougar if that’s your thing. Not a pretty one at that.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Nah...I’m pretty sure you don’t even know the definition of sense. Go ask you daddy, Hennessy King, what it means.

Wow so emotional ...... Did Zeke turn you down once or something ........ This seems personal like a lover spurned.

aria

Reaction score
Wow so emotional ...... Did Zeke turn you down once or something ........ This seems personal like a lover spurned.
Do I really need to answer this? Check my post history since we drafted him and you’ll have every answer you want.

LittleD

Reaction score
Man you got alot of people responding to you who are trying to crawdad on how they talked about Zeke. Call them all out ...... They deserve it

I won't crawfish one bit. We still shouldn't sign Zeke to a new deal. He's still an uncontrollable knucklehead. He's always going to be trouble for the Cowboys. We still
have Jason Garrett and his Linehan minion Moore running the offense so no SB this year...Now book it!

ShortRound

Reaction score
Oh just figure it out and get him on the field. Team is full of drama queens, all sides.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Don't sign him until I post my very own thread with my take on the Zeke situation. 5pm Central Time deadline. CowboysZone knows my demands. Tick, tock.

LittleD

Reaction score
Sigh ........ They picked him 4th overall so apparently they do not feel like running backs are a dime a dozen like you and some of your fellow (rb's are not important crowd). He has exceded expectations when on the field and had the right, by the same league rules that allows teams to cut a player before their contracts are up, to negotiate a new contract after his 3rd year.
He has not missed any games this year yet during his (Holdout) ....... So you guys can cry and bellyache all you want but the league is starting to go back to how it was in the 90's where RB were given the respect they deserve.

Who cares how good he is...He's a knucklehead...always has been a knucklehead and will continue to be a knucklehead. Trouble finds him and it's becoming his
middle name. As usual for the Cowboys over the last quarter century, this will not turn out well.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Who cares how good he is...He's a knucklehead...always has been a knucklehead and will continue to be a knucklehead. Trouble finds him and it's becoming his
middle name. As usual for the Cowboys over the last quarter century, this will not turn out well.
:laugh: did you apply this logic to Michael Irvin too ....... Or are you notoldenough to remember who that is?

Beaker42

Reaction score
You dont draft a rb 4th overall, if you feel the position is not valuable
Yes, but you don’t let the ingrate hold you hostage. I hate that we’re caving and he’s going to get his deal. Jerry should’ve lowered the boom on him.

LittleD

Reaction score
Not arguing that ...... But you forgot to add Jerry and his idiot brood running the show

Problem is that Jerry owns the team lock stock and barrel so he's going to be turning the keys over to those brood you speak of. Probably should start
following the Patriots if you like winners. We are and have been the Whiners.

Polkton31

Reaction score
This is because you are a child and do not understand business.

LMAO. If 52 is a child, then sure, you got me. I retired from the Army after 22 years, and now I run a fairly successful business. I own 3 homes, 67 acres, 4 vehicles, 2 tractors, and several other things. All free and clear with no payments or mortgages. But, by all means, keep pretending like you know someone simply by what they post. Maybe you should start a successful Physic business where you can get paid for all your thoughtful insight.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Problem is that Jerry owns the team lock stock and barrel so he's going to be turning the keys over to those brood you speak of. Probably should start
following the Patriots if you like winners. We are and have been the Whiners.

Sorry ...... Been a cowboys fan since I was 10 years old in 1982 ....... I was here before Jerry and plan to be here after him