Image: Zeke on the cover of 3 FF Mags

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Waiting in line to buy groceries and noticed Zeke on the cover of 3 different FF magazines. Took a quick picture to share for those that would be interested :)

slrbsz.jpg

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Was laughed at for taking Zeke #3 overall last year.

He brought me home the gold. Hopefully he can do it for the boys IRL this year

Actually he was taken with the 4th pick overall...:D
Those that did laugh or question it, weren't by mid season, if not before. I think the 60 yard or so break away untouched TD against the Bengals. Well, the only ones laughing were those smiling Dallas Cowboys fans. That was when people realized what things could and will be.
None more than myself, as I was saying since 2014, Dallas needed to find a way to get Zeke. Especially since January of 2016.

This year I was saying Noah Brown, they need to find a way to keep him, even if inactive all year.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe they did that to go with the background? Just a guess, though . . . I'm "colorblind."

To be medically accurate, it's properly called "color perception deficiency" nowadays. :D

Yeah, I figured that was the reason, but was just trying to be funny....like I only noticed the football in the pick.
now if that was some hot lady advertising a football, I would have said...what football....:D

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Can you see any colors or just Black/White?

I can see all colors, although with some shades of green and brown, I'll get them mixed up and can't tell 'em apart. It's the most common variety of a problem that those with this handicap have with color perception. It's properly called "red/green color perception deficiency." Suffice it to say, brown is a mixture of both.

A good way to describe the problem is to say it's like a normal person trying to distinguish colors in a dimly lit room. Fortunately, while driving a car, I have no difficulty in distinguishing the red light from the green one. Otherwise, it'd really be a problem and a dangerous one at that!

Last edited: