Image: Zeke on the cover of 3 FF Mags

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
I purchased this one awhile back. It shows a little more. :p
DDPvHU6XcAEzB2Z.jpg

Be careful. There are some lady posters here who my borrow it from you.
With no though of returning it.

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
Waiting in line to buy groceries and noticed Zeke on the cover of 3 different FF magazines. Took a quick picture to share for those that would be interested :)

slrbsz.jpg
Waiting in line to buy groceries and noticed Zeke on the cover of 3 different FF magazines. Took a quick picture to share for those that would be interested :)

slrbsz.jpg
any thoughts on Dak saying Zeke should be doing what he is doing instead of posing for the ESPN body issue? Maybe all Dak was saying is Zeke should lay low. Any thoughts on Dak's response?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
any thoughts on Dak saying Zeke should be doing what he is doing instead of posing for the ESPN body issue? Maybe all Dak was saying is Zeke should lay low. thoughts?
I understand where Dak is coming from and wants to protect his buddy. I also understand Zeke saying yes to an offer from ESPN to pose in their magazine. Had ESPN called and Zeke said no, what kind of publicity would that give Zeke? The two of them will be on many magazine covers as well as commercials in the future. They are a tandum that are just scraping the surface of popularity in the NFL.
If ya go it, flaunt it. Emmitt Smith sure did. ;)

17448a.jpg