Image: Zeke on the cover of 3 FF Mags

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
More grey than silver to me.
( I have some of that color blindness myself according to those big circles full of colored circles color tests they give you to determine that visual ailment)

Yessir -- I took that colorblind test for the National Guard before serving my hitch and passed only 1 out of the 13 charts. Not good. :eek:

When I asked the medical technician if I was, indeed, colorblind, he told me "I think that's safe to say!" His response erased any doubt.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Well, if what he said about you is true, I think perhaps I'm a bit jealous myself!! :D
raw

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
If I didn't already know, I'd be guessing at best. I'd probably guess they're gray if I had never heard from others that they're "greenish."
To me, they're just an odd color that's really hard to distinguish.

To be totally honest, the only reason I know when a green traffic light is "green" is because it looks bright (much more like white to me) so when it lights up, I take off. :)
My exact sentiments when I wear my Cowboys gear here in Egals country.
goose-laughing.gif

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I got the second pick in my draft. It's either going to be Levon Bell, David Johnson or Zeke. I'm going to pick Zeke if he's available.
Elliott won me my league last year. I took him second overall and people thought I was crazy. I had Dak as my backup QB (Rogers was my main) and Beasley as a bench WR.

I lost one game all season, lol.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Elliott won me my league last year. I took him second overall and people thought I was crazy. I had Dak as my backup QB (Rogers was my main) and Beasley as a bench WR.

I lost one game all season, lol.
I had Elliott and Matt Ryan (ultr late picks) on almost all of my teams. Lots of great waiver wire RBs too.
Nice year, for sure

Plan to dial it back more this year.
Maybe one team. Try to avoid being the ffb nut.:laugh: