Image: Zeke on the cover of 3 FF Mags

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Are you in the Dallas area?
Before you get too excited, know that many football magazines change their cover for local markets, to sucker people into thinking that their hometown heroes are the biggest stars in the nation.

Zeke is on the Athlon Fantasy cover up here in New England. However, Tom Brady graces the regular Pro Football Preview mag for like the 16th year in a row.

fredp22

Reaction score
you cant unsee that playgirl ESPN cover but the image at least was started to fade. Why would anyone re post it.
please dont do it again

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
I can see all colors, although with some shades of green and brown, I'll get them mixed up and can't tell 'em apart. It's the most common variety of a problem that those with this handicap have with color perception. It's properly called "red/green color perception deficiency." Suffice it to say, brown is a mixture of both.

A good way to describe the problem is to say it's like a normal person trying to distinguish colors in a dimly lit room. Fortunately, while driving a car, I have no difficulty in distinguishing the red light from the green one. Otherwise, it'd really be a problem and a dangerous one at that!

So what color are the Cowboys pants to you?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Just FYI, the covers are regional. So Zeke is not the cover boy in any of NYC, Phil or DC. Nor in the South or on the west coast, either. The publishers aren't stupid . . .

As already mentioned, I live on the West Coast. I have no idea if Zeke is on cover in every state but he is here which is Seahawks country.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
So what color are the Cowboys pants to you?

If I didn't already know, I'd be guessing at best. I'd probably guess they're gray if I had never heard from others that they're "greenish."
To me, they're just an odd color that's really hard to distinguish.

To be totally honest, the only reason I know when a green traffic light is "green" is because it looks bright (much more like white to me) so when it lights up, I take off. :)

Last edited:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just FYI, the covers are regional. So Zeke is not the cover boy in any of NYC, Phil or DC. Nor in the South or on the west coast, either. The publishers aren't stupid . . .
1. That is incorrect in this case.

2. I said post the photo that the CZ member took on an Eagles or Skins website. The internet is not regional.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Speaking with SiriusXM Fantasy Sports, ESPN's Adam Schefter said he would be "hesitant" to draft Ezekiel Elliott in fantasy leagues because of uncertainty about the NFL's ongoing investigation.

Schefter is an avid fantasy player as well as the best reporter in the business, so his opinion carries some weight. Schefter said he has spoken to some people who gave him a "sense some form of discipline could happen" and others who do not think anything will come of the investigation. Schefter also added he expected a news dump to come before the July 4th weekend, but the decision may have been pushed back as the NFL deals with "more information" and holds "more meetings." This investigation is seemingly never ending, and the fact the NFL has not cleared Elliott already suggests they are considering some discipline. That concern is not enough to push Zeke out of the first round, but it is worth considering before selecting him in the top five.

Source: SiriusXM
Jul 3 - 11:50 AM