1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys news ..

Zeke on Twitter "Put some respect on my name"

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by ShortRound131, Jul 16, 2020.

1. ElGatoGrande

ElGatoGrande EGG

7,943 Messages
    4,733 Likes Received
    Winning would help put some respect on the name. Otherwise the media is just looking to bring you down.

Cowboy Lover likes this.
  2. aria

aria Well-Known Member

14,063 Messages
    13,344 Likes Received
    I’ve never denied I don’t like him as a person, he’s an embarrassment to the team and is a bully punk diva. Of he played for any other team, a lot of these homers would agree but since he’s a Cowboy he gets a free pass.

3. aria

aria Well-Known Member

14,063 Messages
    13,344 Likes Received
    So you’ve never said he is the best and used the rushing titles to support that?

4. Cowboy Brian

Cowboy Brian @BrianLINY

15,346 Messages
    4,290 Likes Received
    Check his stats.

He's done plenty of talking on the field.

NotForLong likes this.
  5. aria

aria Well-Known Member

14,063 Messages
    13,344 Likes Received
    Beat out Murray, huh? So because the coach is an idiot means Henry isn’t good? He averaged more ypc than Murray did both seasons they played together.

The “game” I play is stats? What do you use to determine who a better RB is? I don’t use one or two stats, I use several and take them all into consideration.

If zeke carries the team then shouldn’t he be faulted for having 3 pathetic games against playoff teams, not Dak? After all, he is the best player according to you and he demanded to be paid the best at his position. I would assume he could manage more than 50 yards against 3 teams that made it to the playoffs.

Zeke is nothing but a show pony, he has benefited playing behind a top O line in college and the pros. He racks up yards against sub par teams but often doesn’t deliver when it matters most. I would expect more from someone who claims he’s the best and I would hope he expects more from himself.

You may have bigger issues with Dak than I do zeke, how that’s possible I don’t even know but you crowbar Dak into every argument that has nothing to do with him. Do you want to seek help together? At least Dak is seemingly a good dude off the field and doesn’t act like a diva and refuse to play with two years left on his contract.

You’re right, zeke should smash records behind this O line and with the receivers that will be out there. He should have already been top 5 in several categories but he couldn’t even do that with what he’s had so far which is much more than most RB’s.

6. aria

aria Well-Known Member

14,063 Messages
    13,344 Likes Received
    We have checked his stats, lets talk about them? Outside of total yards, where do you want to start?

Let’s get right after it, he is allegedly the best in short yard situations, right? That’s his specialty, right?

7. Fastpitch Dad

Fastpitch Dad Well-Known Member

637 Messages
    791 Likes Received
    lol, agree brother. Differing opinions are cool, but the nastiness is something to behold.

rocyaice likes this.
  8. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

35,174 Messages
    28,401 Likes Received
    Yeah it just seems personal....seems like its more than just differing opinions...

Fastpitch Dad likes this.
  9. NotForLong

NotForLong Well-Known Member

2,621 Messages
    2,728 Likes Received
    You are a strange dude. You are saying the coach was wrong because of a stat.

Give it up.

I am 44 years old and never quoted stats when debating and comparing players.

Do I have a problem with Dak? Yes, he is a fraud. I feel he has cost Zeke

I keep trying to explain to you the correlation between Dak & Zeke.

Zeke is a generational talent playing with one arm tied behind his back (Dak)

Dak is a square peg being forced into a circle hole.

You have an agenda and you constantly talk out the side of your mouth.

You are the number one source of the "Deflect Blame on Zeke" Propaganda club.

Its the Last thing you all got to hang your hats on.

Tick Tock . . .only a matter of time before Dak struggles and Dalton shines . . . and that's just practice:omg::laugh::lmao2::lmao::muttley:

This will be a well oiled machine with The Red Rifle. . . Instead of a bunch of talented guys dragging dead weight around (Dak) the one who always touches the ball 1st:facepalm:

Bye bye Felicia

Captain-Crash likes this.
  10. fivetwos

fivetwos Well-Known Member

4,296 Messages
    4,553 Likes Received
    Making big plays in big games is his specialty. An example would be.....ok well nevermind that.

His specialty is taking the team on his back when other guys go down to injury....like the Jet game last year. Ok well maybe not that either...

Yeah he compiles yards and is still and effective back, but is very overpaid and isnt at all a home run threat.

Runs behind a line with two HOFs at least on it and others who are very good.

aria likes this.
  11. Fastpitch Dad

Fastpitch Dad Well-Known Member

637 Messages
    791 Likes Received
    oh, I believe that. There is definitely some personal stuff happening here. That's the only way to interpret some of this posts imo...

12. Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover Well-Known Member

2,314 Messages
    1,240 Likes Received
    Correct. It's the way it works....usually.

13. aria

aria Well-Known Member

14,063 Messages
    13,344 Likes Received
    Yes, I’m “strange” so is your pet ewok.

I’m saying the coach was wrong for not playing the best player, it happens all the time. Eli was starting over Daniel Jones last year, Favre started over Rodgers for longer than needed, Chaz Green played longer then...you get it right?

Lol, so you’re 44 years old. Congrats ya ole salty dawg! So AGAIN, if you don’t use stats to compare players, what exactly do you use? I know stats can be subjective which is why I use several to formulate an opinion, not just one or two.

Do you need the perfect situation for zeke to succeed? Look at RB’s like Barkley, McCaffrey, Henry, Mixon, etc most don’t have an O line (Henry does) nor a QB, nor receivers nor anything else to help them succeed. Now your making excuses for a guy who has one of the best O lines in the league, a statistically top 10 QB, and a top 10 receiver but that’s not enough?

Are you kidding? Not only do RB’s like Barkley and McCaffrey not have a top 10 O line or QB but theirs are bottom 10! Can you possibly come up with any more excuses for this fraud?

Speaking of deflecting, why do you keep insisting zeke is the offense but won’t answer why he failed to get 50 yards against the only 3 playoff teams he faced year?

Aviano90 likes this.
  14. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

10,905 Messages
    15,615 Likes Received
    Henry > Zeke. Not even close anymore. The isn’t 2016 anymore. Henry improved, Zeke declined.

aria likes this.
  15. kumizi

kumizi Well-Known Member

2,499 Messages
    3,319 Likes Received
    Football needs a movie/book like Moneyball to help educate the average fan. Every Zeke thread is herp derp total yards Zeke is da bestest.

aria likes this.
  16. Captain-Crash

Captain-Crash Well-Known Member

5,846 Messages
    6,914 Likes Received
    yep, Dak is the boat anchor around Zeke's legs.

17. cern

cern Well-Known Member

12,727 Messages
    17,767 Likes Received
    I just said he's the best rb in the game. Rushing titles don't detract from that fact. Hatred is irrational. Your posts prove that.

Captain-Crash likes this.
  18. Toruk_Makto

Toruk_Makto Well-Known Member

14,007 Messages
    17,141 Likes Received
    "No one holds me to a higher standard than I do myself....thats why I show up every offseason out of shape"

BoysfaninVegas likes this.
  19. Captain-Crash

Captain-Crash Well-Known Member

5,846 Messages
    6,914 Likes Received
    please cut the dak anchor from Zeke's legs where he can run.

20. quickccc

quickccc Well-Known Member

4,476 Messages
    3,640 Likes Received
    many keep pointing towards his Cabo cuisine training camp hold out, ..but zeke was already missing his home run long ball game
    prior to this past season in 2019 .
    2017 was kissing games because of the 6 games suspension but he had at least the Niners RB screen pass for a long TD run.

But starting in 2018, was when he seemed to have lost it, ... that was the season the staff wanted to load him with excessive touches run and pass, and they wanted to be Emmith Smith the clock grinder vs Zeke 2016 the home run hitter.

- Having the combination of angry power to grind and punishing ..,innate one cut run instincts,....along with the home run burst to take 40-50 yrd runs to pay down and his knack and nose for finding the end zone in goal line spots and moments is what made him him special,.. is.what made teams fear him.
    The great luxuries is his amazing durability, his ability to contribute as a receiver and his ability to blitz-block.

Frankly give Zeke back the 2016 splash play abilities and i won't complain, ....:p