Zeke or Dak, what if we can only keep one

Nav22

Reaction score
I said, when zeke performs we normally win and the team wins and Dak wins...when Zeke doesn't Dak has had good performances according to you Dak lovers who throw around QB ratings....but we have lost.....

Zeke's play helps Dak.....a lot..... A LOT.....

show me when I said Zeke rides us to victory....I never claimed that.... I have put fort stats and facts....
Here’s your EXACT quote:

“he was a total bus driver as a rookie. make no mistakes. let zeke run us to victory. he was totally and absolutely expected to just be the bus driver.”

LOL yeah, keep pretending you never said it! It’s better than saying “I was wrong” I guess?

I can provide the link if you’re still too big a COWARD to own up to your own stupid comments.

You cite Dak’s record without Zeke... which is 4-3.

Let’s say Dak misses 7 games next year and Cooper Rush steps in... what do you think his record would be with Zeke in the backfield???

Would it be 4-3 or better???

Yeah that’s right, shut your mouth. You were dead wrong and you don’t know football.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd keep Dak. Yes, Dak does not have the ideal NFL arm...but he has that ability to lead. Running Backs are easier to come by...

Dak lead us right out of the Playoffs when Zeke was suspended for 6 games(5-3 after a great win against da Chiefs)......Great leadership man esp those whippings we took at the hands of the Eagles and Bolts at home.....!!!!!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Here’s your EXACT quote:

“he was a total bus driver as a rookie. make no mistakes. let zeke run us to victory. he was totally and absolutely expected to just be the bus driver.”

LOL yeah, keep pretending you never said it! It’s better than saying “I was wrong” I guess?

I can provide the link if you’re still too big a COWARD to own up to your own stupid comments.

You cite Dak’s record without Zeke... which is 4-3.

Let’s say Dak misses 7 games next year and Cooper Rush steps in... what do you think his record would be with Zeke in the backfield???

Would it be 4-3 or better???

Yeah that’s right, shut your mouth. You were dead wrong and you don’t know football.
OK, zeke runs us to victory....play on words for you trying to take the message literally!!!!! understand the intent in the post...... that the success of the team depends on success zeke experiences..... Dak goes along for the ride.... we have proven over and over that without zeke, Dak doesn't really succeed. in the rams game...zeke was contained and Dak fizzled...sorry, I meant to say he sucked.....it happened over and over and over again last year.....

you want to play hypotheticals...when it happens we will see..... fact is you can replace dak with 10 other QBs and get the same results....you can't replace zeke with 10 other RBs and get the same results...because we have seen the results....

.you can put another 10 real QBs on this team and we are a championship team.... you want to compare dak to rush...at least that's progress, since you are not comparing him to marino and Elway like before

this doesn't change the fact...dak is average compared to 32 other QBs in the league today.

oh you forgot to mention he has a 96 passer rating and is has 14 4th quarter comebacks.... did I miss anything?

Nav22

Reaction score
OK, zeke runs us to victory....play on words for you trying to take the message literally!!!!! understand the intent in the post...... that the success of the team depends on success zeke experiences..... Dak goes along for the ride.... we have proven over and over that without zeke, Dak doesn't really succeed. in the rams game...zeke was contained and Dak fizzled...sorry, I meant to say he sucked.....it happened over and over and over again last year.....

you want to play hypotheticals...when it happens we will see..... fact is you can replace dak with 10 other QBs and get the same results....you can't replace zeke with 10 other RBs and get the same results...because we have seen the results....

.you can put another 10 real QBs on this team and we are a championship team.... you want to compare dak to rush...at least that's progress, since you are not comparing him to marino and Elway like before

this doesn't change the fact...dak is average compared to 32 other QBs in the league today.

oh you forgot to mention he has a 96 passer rating and is has 14 4th quarter comebacks.... did I miss anything?
Hahahahaha Dak fizzled vs the Rams? Wow. He was the ONLY reason we had a shot in that game. The OL, run game and defense completely failed.

You’re remedial and you need a new hobby. Football isn’t for you.

At least you’re not stupid enough to keep pretending you didn’t say the stupid thing that you said.
:laugh:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Hahahahaha Dak fizzled vs the Rams? Wow. He was the ONLY reason we had a shot in that game. The OL, run game and defense completely failed.

You’re remedial and you need a new hobby. Football isn’t for you.

At least you’re not stupid enough to keep pretending you didn’t say the stupid thing that you said.
:laugh:
you think Dak was any good in the rams game. after 3 quarters....160 yards and 1-7 on third downs.... wow, super fantastic performance....way to lift the team...and once again, when Zeke didn't perform....Dak fizzled...same narrative we have seen over and over and over...

man you have set the bar so low, I m not sure what to think...

and its funny that you think you understand football...what you understand is your man crush for Dak....its OK, nothing wrong with that.

and you should get your head out of Dak's arse and take a breath once in a while.... I mean come on kid you are embarrassing yourself with the stupidity you have spewed....

done!