Zeke or Dak, what if we can only keep one

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
In the NFL it is. QBs are given a W/L record and are judged by it.

This is a dumb statement .

If Jerrah jumped off a bridge would you jump too?

Or better yet why evaluate qbs. Just grab the qb with the most wins. Those Alabama qbs are dominating the NFL right?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He doesn’t need a QB to compete with him he’s our QB. It would be foolish to give up a premium draft pick for Rosen or Lock. The fans are looking to replace Dak not the team.
unfortunately for 2019 that's true...but then again things can change in a year or 2.....we don't have to settle....that's the point

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
He doesn’t need a QB to compete with him he’s our QB.
Went would you be against competition in the most important position in sports?

This is where Dak trurthers betray their real feelings. If he is as good as you say he'd beat back almost anyone. And if he didn't that'd mean we found an even bigger superstar right?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This is a dumb statement .

If Jerrah jumped off a bridge would you jump too?

Or better yet why evaluate qbs. Just grab the qb with the most wins. Those Alabama qbs are dominating the NFL right?

I’m giving you the facts. We’re talking NFL wins not college wins. The NFL QBs that are bouncing around the league have poor winning percentages and some Cowboy fans would rather have those QBs.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Went would you be against competition in the most important position in sports?

This is where Dak trurthers betray their real feelings. If he is as good as you say he'd beat back almost anyone. And if he didn't that'd mean we found an even bigger superstar right?

Dak had competition as a rookie and won the backup job and then was named the starter once Romo went down. He’s our QB.

InTheZone

Reaction score
If you keep Zeke over Dak who’s your QB in 2019?
Someone else who may be worse or better, but having a bottom ranked pass and scoring offense is not something I'd stick to because of the unknown. I saw enough of that during the Quincy Carter, Vinny T, and all the other no names-era.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It sounds dumb to you because you don’t understand football. You claimed our defense played well against the Rams in the playoffs. :laugh:
oh, and according to you...you understand football..... ok then.....we know were we stand....anyone disagreeing with you would be considered to lack in football knowledge....that's what you just said.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
actually Dak was 3rd string QB...we had both Romo and back up injured and forced to use Dak.

Dak outplayed everyone in preseason look at the numbers. He played so well his rookie season he basically ended up retiring both QBs that were ahead of him.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
yet another stat Dak lovers use to try and justify their position.... Dak without Zeke is 4-3....since you like wins and losses as a measure....

I provided a link to justify my position. You haven’t provided anything. NFL QBs and head coaches are measured by wins and losses...fact!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
oh, and according to you...you understand football..... ok then.....we know were we stand....anyone disagreeing with you would be considered to lack in football knowledge....that's what you just said.

My posting history says I know football. You should check out my predictions from last season. You claimed our defense played well against the Rams in the playoffs. :laugh: Show me someone who agrees with that? You’re just a waste of time! If you want to continue go ahead I’ve wasted enough time with this.