Zeke or Kamara?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Zeke and it isn't even close. This question is only being asked because you are a prisoner of the moment since last night the Saints beat the Rams.

This was asked well before the game last night

Last night just reinforced what us that have actually watched Kamara already knew, he's a freak, and currently better than Zeke by a pretty good margin

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

Last night just reinforced what us that have actually watched Kamara already knew, he's a freak, and currently better than Zeke by a pretty good margin
Wow, that is an extreme exaggeration if I've seen one. Kamara is a 3rd round talent that's making the most of his situation. Zeke is a generational RB that you can build a team around... much like another RB that played last night for the Rams, Todd Gurley.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Wow, that is an extreme exaggeration if I've seen one. Kamara is a 3rd round talent that's making the most of his situation. Zeke is a generational RB that you can build a team around... much like another RB that played last night for the Rams, Todd Gurley.

Wow, what a ridiculously bad post.

You'd also build your team around Josh Allen before you would Tom Brady.

I'd delete that while you still can.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
The ridiculousness is you kissing the feet of a third-round RB.

Recognizing one player is playing better than another player isnt kissing the feet of anyone, it's recognizing talent, something you arent capable of doing.

Again, you take the Josh Allens and I'll take the Tom Bradys.

Sydla

Reaction score
Kamara.

And he was a middle round pick to boot.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Recognizing one player isnt playing better than another player is kissing the feet of anyone, it's recognizing talent, something you arent capable of doing.

:laugh::lmao::lmao2:Most silly statement of the year! Thanks, I needed the laugh.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Kamara is closer to Tevin Coleman then he is Zeke.

His production is nice but he runs behind a better Oline, in an offense with a better QB, and a playcaller that is way better.

Zeke is still having an amazing year in a horrible situation.

Zeke is 249 yards out of 1st place for the rushing title and is 50 carries behind the leader. 50..... In a much worse offense.

dckid

Reaction score
Give me Alvin Kamura in the 3rd round instead of Zeke with #4 overall.
Spot on!!!!!

Every player is closely tied to their situation. It’s when players and coaches come together and form a perfect harmony.
Kamara is the perfect addition to Brees and Payton. Will prolong Brees’s career if he wants to keep playing and throw over 600 touchdowns.
Zeke is. It in the same league as Kamara in terms of being a receiver.
Be honest with yourselves. Zeke is a top 5 back in the league prob top 3 but his situation is not as good as Gurley, Kamara, Gordon, Connor(Bell).

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Kamara.

And he was a middle round pick to boot.

Kamara in Dallas is out of the league in 5 years.

Less space to run, no Sean Payton to design 2018 NFL schemes, no Drew Breese to keep the defense honest.

This thread is a joke and an embarrassment to this message board.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

His production is nice but he runs behind a better Oline, in an offense with a better QB, and a playcaller that is way better.

Zeke is 249 yards out of 1st place for the rushing title and is 50 carries behind the leader. 50..... In a much worse offense.

Lololololol
Tevin Coleman omg

Elliott is 8th in total yards, behind guys with worse offenses

Sydla

Reaction score
2.5 years into this experiment what exactly has using a 4th round pick on a TB gotten us? One playoff season where we got bounced in the first game. A non-playoff season where the TB missed 6 games for off the field issues. And now a half season where the trends indicate we won't make the playoffs again.

I bring this up because one of the justifications for Elliott by many who wanted him at 4 was that he was a generational talent that would change the prospects of this franchise. He hasn't.

aikemirv

Reaction score

I think we would need to put Zeke with Brees and Payton before we could reach any conclusion other than that Zeke is a better runner than Kamara. I will agree that Kamara does everything quite well.

The fact that defenses have to foucs on so much to stop Brees is not close to comparable to Zekes situation where defenses are going to focus on Zeke and make Dak beat them. Try doing that with Brees - he would eat you alive!

links18

Reaction score
Kamara in Dallas is out of the league in 5 years.

Less space to run, no Sean Payton to design 2018 NFL schemes, no Drew Breese to keep the defense honest.

This thread is a joke and an embarrassment to this message board.

The thread is a joke? Why? Because it has provoked discussion? I really don't get the hostility to the question being asked.

As far as the substance, I'll give you that our coaches and QB suck, but you think the Saints have a better OL? I don't know, but its not supposed to be that way.

Sydla

Reaction score
The thread is a joke? Why? Because it has provoked discussion? I really don't get the hostility to the question being asked.

As far as the substance, I'll give you that our coaches and QB suck, but you think the Saints have a better OL? I don't know, but its not supposed to be that way.

People are uber defensive of Elliott.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Recognizing one player is playing better than another player isnt kissing the feet of anyone, it's recognizing talent, something you arent capable of doing.

Playing better at a current time doesn't mean he is a better player.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Our Oline has not shown up this year and the coaches do them no favors with allowing teams to stack the box.

Also, there is no threat of a passing game. Especially when compared to the Saints, Rams, and Chiefs.

Let Zeke be the focal point of those offenses and play in that much space... It wouldn't be fair.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Lololololol
Tevin Coleman omg

Elliott is 8th in total yards, behind guys with worse offenses

Zeke will lead the league in rushing or be slightly behind the leader.

Receiving doesn't even matter because our coach doesn't ask that of him even though he can do it.

Kamara and Tevin Coleman are virtually the same players.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Kamara couldn't carry the team like Zeke does. Brees make Kamara great, he would be a nice player on the Cowboys.
Lucky for him, Kamara doesn’t have to

If Kamara has an off game, others can pick up the slack They went 3-1 without Ingram

If Zeke has an off game, the whole offense suffers