Zeke or Kamara?

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Given their draft positions, I'd take Kamara. He's not the pass blocker Zeke is but he seems to he a better pass receiver. As far as running, I think he would dominate behind our OL.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Given their draft positions, I'd take Kamara. He's not the pass blocker Zeke is but he seems to he a better pass receiver. As far as running, I think he would dominate behind our OL.

That is a fair argument.

I'd take David Johnson and Leveon Bell over Kamara if we're factoring in draft positions.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
That is a fair argument.

I'd take David Johnson and Leveon Bell over Kamara if we're factoring in draft positions.

Bell was drafted before Kamara and is worse than Kamara. I really don't understand this statement at all.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Bell was drafted before Kamara and is worse than Kamara. I really don't understand this statement at all.

Because bell was had for a 2nd round pick. Just after the great Gavin Escobar.

Im comparing middle round RB's.

Bell is better then Kamara. You Kamara guys are bigtime prisoners of the moment.

Let me guess... Merriman> Ware?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

These have nothing to do with scheme or talent surrounding him. He's just that good and quick. Zeke doesnt make these

Especially this one, this is him beating three guys on his own.

JReed1000

Reaction score
I really Like Kamara. Dude is like a wide receiver out the backfield but he also runs hard. He just so quick and hard to tackle. I still LOVE Zeke an all you need to do is watch the highlights from 2016. They are different backs...Kamara is basically Marshall Faulk. Zeke is like a young Adrian Peterson.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

These have nothing to do with scheme or talent surrounding him. He's just that good and quick. Zeke doesnt make these

Especially this one, this is him beating three guys on his own.

Zeke doesn't make those huh? LOL wow.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Because bell was had for a 2nd round pick. Just after the great Gavin Escobar.

Im comparing middle round QB's.

Bell is better then Kamara. You Kamara guys are bigtime prisoners of the moment.

Let me guess... Merriman> Ware?

Bell was in a better offense than Kamara is currently yet cant hold Kamaras jock strap in production.

Whats your excuse this time?

Connor is currently showing that Bell wasnt all that great, and it was all the system. Where as Kamara is showing he's significantly better than another talented back in the same system.

Kamara is averaging 5.7 yards per touch this season, which is down from 7.7!!!! Last season. 5.7 yards per touch is higher than all but one of Leveons season, which Leveon barely beat with 5.9. Kamara has 25 TDs in 24 games, while Leveon has 42 TDs in 62 games. TDs lower your yards per touch as you cant get any further.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Bell was in a better offense than Kamara is currently yet cant hold Kamaras jock strap in production.

Whats your excuse this time?

Connor is currently showing that Bell wasnt all that great, and it was all the system. Where as Kamara is showing he's significantly better than another talented back in the same system.

Kamara is a system player.. Darren Sproles says hi.

Every "receiving back" in that saints offense always does well.

Same with Andy Reid.

I agree that Bell is in a great situation but he's still a physical specimen.

Kamara is a good player in a great situation as well.

Swap Kamara and Zeke situations and you prisoner of the moment guys will see the mistake you made.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score

It kinda looks like Payton called a pick with that TE streaking down the seam, so scheme may have opened him up there. Hard to tell if it's a pick or a go route, but either way, it was intended to vacate space for Kamara.

We don't run any picks in Big D. Heck, we don't even throw it to running backs past the LOS. This RB option route play literally isn't even in Linehan's playbook.

Last edited:

JayFord

Reaction score
Zeke and its not even close

Yes Kamara is good but lets remember kamara has peyton who knows how to maximize his talent hes using kamara like he used bush, and sproles and spiller

If he had zeke he would use him like kamara as well

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

Same with Andy Reid.

Swap Kamara and Zeke situations and you prisoner of the moment guys will see the mistake you made.

This is so dumb. Lol

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
It's spot on.
Name one receiving back that has done as well as Kamara.

I'll wait

And calling Kamara a receiving back in itself is dumb too lmao. 13.9 rushing attempts per game

And you called Bell a physcial specimen, showing you know even less about these RBs we are referring to.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It's spot on.

"Sproles says hi"

...why are you acting like Sproles is some JAG? He's one of the better receiving backs to ever come into the league. It wasn't "system", Sproles has simply always been a good back and in 2011 he hit his peak.

Who else did this for Saints? Thomas and Bush (outside of his rookie season) are not on Kamara's level.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score

Same with Andy Reid.

Yep. I still remember Pierre Thomas getting like 50 catches a year... dude was a nobody.

Same thing with the "big slot" New Orleans likes to run. Marques Colston was a nobody who put up just shy of 10,000 career yards in that spot, then Jimmy Graham looked like one of the best players in the NFL playing it (and has never come close to matching that production since), now Michael Thomas takes it over and we're hearing talk about him being a top 5 WR. It's not the player, it's the position.