Twitter: Zeke posts on twitter in reply to official Cowboys tweet on Mike Weber

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Gambling with the super bowl window though, that’s his leverage
What's the Cowboys leverage?

Ezee gets a crap-load of money and they roll the dice he makes it through a season with no suspensions.

I LOVE Ezee. He makes this team fun to watch, moves the chains and can bust one on any given hand-off.

He really has no leverage monetarily. It's like trying to find a job with 2 felonies.

His track record will hinder him.....JMO, of course.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
He can’t even write; guy uses emojis... If that’s not what 7 year old girls do, I don’t know what is...

Remember that pathetic apology he didn’t actually give the security guard?

Spoiled brat...

CWR

Reaction score
Because he's still under contract for two more seasons. By the time he completes the two seasons, so long as he reports on time next year, he will be a UFA after the 2020 season.

It does matter though, because if he holds out this year he wont be able to hold out next year. Right?

Playmaker247

Reaction score
He can’t even write; guy uses emojis... If that’s not what 7 year old girls do, I don’t know what is...

Spoiled brat...
Lmao you clearly don’t understand this generation. I’m 22 and respond with emojis all the time. Zeke was literally just hyping up his former teammate. It’s really not that complicated

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Blinded by hate, damn near the lot of you!!! If you think that Zeke would shade Weber your Stoopid, for real for real... congratulations.

That's not who he is fellas... football players don't think like y'all. They cheer for each other, they thrive on competition.

Bunch of wining azzes :thumbup:
Sooooo close..

Spell check got ya......wining?

Check yourself, brah.

Cloud have been monumental.......

Jeffkills

Reaction score
Lmao you clearly don’t understand this generation. I’m 22 and respond with emojis all the time. Zeke was literally just hyping up his former teammate. It’s really not that complicated
To me, the faces indicated he was pouting three times..

I guess that’s why civilized people use words..

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
When talking about guaranteed money, no one seemed to pick up on the fact (or what I believe to be a fact) that his contract guarantees went bye bye when he got suspended.

First article I could find. I recall discussions on this before though.
https://sportsnaut.com/2017/08/ezekiel-elliott-suspension-result-huge-financial-loss/
On top of that, Ginnitti noted that there is a substantial amount of guaranteed money that will void ($8.15 million).
That doesn’t mean Elliott will lose all that money, but it means he’s no longer guaranteed to make it.
So, if he gets into any more trouble (which could reportedly lead to him being banished from the game) or gets injured, Dallas is not on the hook for his salaries going forward.

CWR

Reaction score
He has to strike while the iron is hot. I don't blame him.

Its moronic to hold out now. If he maintains past August 6th and into the season he needs us to lose. Problem being our schedule starts off easier. What if we manage to go 3-1 or 4-1 to start the season?

Not only will he lose leverage this year but next year hes completely screwed as he will not be able to hold out period.

Then we actually can run him into the ground without a contract.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Not shocked. Weber appears to be able to be a high quality starter in the NFL.

Here you are, the Mike Weber Fan Club.

ICYMI, I was watching the Blue and White Scrimmage, and Broadus said that the team had a 3rd round grade on Mike Weber.

If true, you're gonna get your guy on the 53.

It's odd. The first draft profile I see has him going in 3 or 4. How did he fall to 7? Were his draft projections really up and down, so that I've just seen the high ones?

Batman1980

Reaction score
Here you are, the Mike Weber Fan Club.

ICYMI, I was watching the Blue and White Scrimmage, and Broadus said that the team had a 3rd round grade on Mike Weber.

If true, you're gonna get your guy on the 53.

It's odd. The first draft profile I see has him going in 3 or 4. How did he fall to 7? Were his draft projections really up and down, so that I've just seen the high ones?

• Inefficient in stacking moves
  • Monotone downhill pace
  • Will need to hasten his operation time
  • Doesn't have desired level of burst getting through the line
  • Below-average acceleration out of stop-start movements
  • Hip tightness requires runway to complete cuts and change of direction
  • Lacks burst to make it happen when play spills wide
  • Can catch it, but also a factor in third-down protection

Source - NFL.com

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Jesus some of you posters are aging yourselves and showing how out of touch y’all are with reality in today’s time. Zeke was giving Mike props not dissing him :facepalm:

Even funnier seeing a bunch of middle aged men being openly hostile toward Zeke, as though he owes them something. They've taken a business dispute to which they're not a party, personalized it, and are calling him "childish", etc.. :muttley:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Even funnier seeing a bunch of middle aged men being openly hostile toward Zeke, as though he owes them something. They've taken a business dispute to which they're not a party, personalized it, and are calling him "childish", etc.. :muttley:
I think he's a knucklehead and my age has nothing to do with it. I've been paying attention to this franchise this League longer than most . if I learned anything to change is inevitable, and Never Say Never . and you don't destroy a team because of one player. That doesn't mean I like him or dislike him it's never personal. Business my cowboy family

Mr_437

Reaction score

Spoiled brat...
Oh I see.
Sooooo close..

Spell check got ya......wining?

Check yourself, brah.

Cloud have been monumental.......
Oh ok, this is the best you got. Nevermind mind your hate and being over the top, but check myself...as long as you do the same.
Stupid is as stupid does. Start by spelling some words correctly. Sheesh
So the is English class? You want me to spell words the way your comfortable for a broken language...nope. Spelling (cursing) has nothing to do with you being a hater. Get your priorities together.

Y'all spreading hate on a 23 year old for no reason. Y'all might not be better than that, but try to act like it. Face your poor behavior, yall trying to deflect under the guise of spelling is weak.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol. I am in my fifties, graduated college, understood Elliott's message and have probably included over 10,000 emojis (likely a low estimate) in my CowboysZone posts over the years.

I am so old and uncivilized. :( <----LOOK!!! AN EMOJI!!! :p