Zeke smart for holding out last year

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
he hardly took any the distance..again bad memory..stop your hate trolling guess what EE is signed he will be cowboy for sometime , you might want to support the star above the 21 and stop ripping your own players like they are eagles..ignorance is bliss I guess..
Zeke has 2 long touchdown rushes. Go look at Emmitt’s long runs and compare them to Zeke’s 2. Both of Zeke's came in 2016.

Here is a link to Emmitt highlights. He has 3 long TD runs in the first 1:12.

blueblood70

Reaction score
here yoyu go show mw me Emiitts big time runs that would have swelled his YOC avg his year to year avgs for his entire caeer

CAR 4,409

YDS18,355

AVG 4.2 career avg..wow big time HOF YPC AVG

TDS 164

look up at that volume running by the HOF who so much better then zeke whos criticized for his YPC ? looks pretty average to me I guess ES was slow and fat and never elite just guy who somehow lucked into a HOF by long volume career..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Zeke has 2 long touchdown rushes. Go look at Emmitt’s long runs and compare them to Zeke’s 2. Both of Zeke's came in 2016.

Here is a link to Emmitt highlights. He has 3 long TD runs in the first 1:12.

emmitts yearly yPc avg go ahead you iced out some what under 5 in 15yrs? lmao those averages say he was a volume back period..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Rotowire has tracked the broken tackles for 2018 and 2019. Take a look and compare his broken tackles to others. Not many considering his touches.

https://www.rotowire.com/football/player-stats.php?season=2018&type=advanced&view=rushing

the great emit smiths YPC averages go aheas dyou would hate on him if we had SM and all this film breakdown focusing onm every run..get over it..If zeke is old slow and anyone can run behind this line then so could have anyone replace ES..its fact
5.3 -zeke 4.5
4.6- zeke 4.7
4.3 -zeke4.1
ES-3.9 -zeke as a roiokie 5.1

note a trend they both have average averages if thats what you want to hate on..ES should have quit after 6 years his drop off YPC avg are bad in your way of judging..

StuckMojo

Reaction score
And JJ & SJ were dumb for signing him before they had to. What they should have done is sign Dak for at least showing up for camp and being the good soldier. Then you would have gotten Dak a lot cheaper and Zeke a lot cheaper. Now the standard has been set for how to get a big contract in Dallas. Refuse needed surgery despite it potentially affecting your play on the field and thus hurting the team and hold out until a week before the season starts missing meaningful practice snaps in a new offense.....worked for DLaw and Zeke....it will work for Dak too if he has the guts to do it.

Hard to sign the good soldier when he’s not willing to sign

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
emmitts yearly yPc avg go ahead you iced out some what under 5 in 15yrs? lmao those averages say he was a volume back period..
Watch the video and be amazed.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Watch the video and be amazed.
dude your are blind ES numbers are horrible after year 6 if thats why zeke YPC AVG each year is all that matters because if ES broke bigger runs consistently hed have more then one season over 5. you cant even see what in front of you..

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
dude your are blind ES numbers are horrible after year 6 if thats why zeke YPC AVG each year is all that matters because if ES broke bigger runs consistently hed have more then one season over 5. you cant even see what in front of you..
I can see Emmitt used to take it the distance. It’s right there in the video.

aria

Reaction score
If he practiced and hurt himself to where he's out for 6 weeks, the team would use that to say they shouldn't pay him for games they're not going to get a return on so practice was never going to happen. So whether he was in Cabo or hanging around outside the Star is immaterial really so that's just pile-on to me. Quite sure Zeke wasn't the first to ever do it with 2 years left on his contract, certainly not the first to get paid with 2 years left so a lot of this is just fans wanting to be kept comfortable and have Zeke do what they wanted him to do and now hating him because he didn't. The end result is the same for him as far as mission accomplished goes.
The result for him is the same, no doubt about it. Zeke won, Jerry, therefore the Cowboys, looked like fools once again. Zeke is the modern day Ewok Robin Hood, he stole from the billionaire and people applaud gim for it at the expense of the overall team. Bravo :clap:

Can you name me any other player that has held out with two years left AND demanded to be paid the highest for their position? I’ll even accept the first part of the question as a win for you.

So do you think every player that is a starting rookie should hold out in case they’re injured?

blueblood70

Reaction score
I can see Emmitt used to take it the distance. It’s right there in the video.
yes afew times wow in 15years... look at his avegages try and defend them 4.2 career because most years he was under 4.5..you know the number zeke hit in his alleged BAD YEAR,,dude you are thick clueless and just bad fan..

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
you said NEVER he did plenty of that last season..im done with you ..bye troll ie secret giants fan..
I said I have never seen him be hit 2 yards behind the LOS, make another person miss and then take it 66 yards like Henry did against Baltimore. I also said he can’t create in his own like Henry does. I didn’t say he never breaks tackles.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I said I have never seen him be hit 2 yards behind the LOS, make another person miss and then take it 66 yards like Henry did against Baltimore. I also said he can’t create in his own like Henry does. I didn’t say he never breaks tackles.
clueless

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
yes afew times wow in 15years... look at his avegages try and defend them 4.2 career because most years he was under 4.5..you know the number zeke hit in his alleged BAD YEAR,,dude you are thick clueless and just bad fan..
No I am not clueless. You claimed Emmitt was limited in speed and splash plays. I claimed that compared to Zeke, Emmitt looks like Barry. I have no problem with the averages. I don’t argue silly crap. If something is true, it’s true. There is a perception Emmitt wasn’t a big play back and he had plenty of long running TDs. I put a video that shows it. Zeke’s highlight reel will put you to sleep compared to Emmitt’s.

But I can tell you’re upset. Sorry. I would like to see more of those plays from Zeke too.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I just ran the average for ES and EE their first four seasons, guess what the exact same YPC AVG for overall yearly output.4.525

its hilarious the narratives against zeke and for Emmitt but they are the same type of runner..durable volume backs who can stay on the field 3 downs..

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Lol Zeke needs a whole too. He can’t create on his own like Henry can. I’ve never seen Zeke get hit 2 yards behind the LOS, break the tackle, make Brandon Carr miss and then gallop 66 yards like Henry did in the playoffs.
Zeke is the best RB b/c of what happens when he gets hit 2 yards in the backfield.

You're a fantasy player, apparently, who doesn't realize how good you have to be to turn -2 into +2 eveyr single time.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Zeke is the best RB b/c of what happens when he gets hit 2 yards in the backfield.

You're a fantasy player, apparently, who doesn't realize how good you have to be to turn -2 into +2 eveyr single time.
Sounds good. They have stats tracking yards before contact and after contact. Henry beats him pretty easily with yards after contact. Do you guys ever go try and validate what your eyes are telling you to see if the stats say the same thing?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
@JoeKing thanks for getting me riled up! (too easy) I was planning on enjoying a nice day of Netflixing and perhaps a drink or five. Guess I’ll have to make it 10 now to take the edge off. Jerk :p
My pleasure. No one gets fired up like you. It's inspirational. Enjoy your netflix and have a drink for me as I've been ordered to not drink by my doctor. :eek: