Zeke sucks again

aria

Reaction score
54 yards on 12 carries. One of those carries was a 24 yard run which means if you take that one run away then averaged a paltry 2.72 ypc.

He also fumbled yet again which led to a Cleveland TD and shifted the momentum of the game. He has one more TD than he does fumbles. Cleveland RB’s looked much better today. Please remind me why he’s so good and worth his contract?

Gaede

Reaction score
This is ridiculous. Our 30 year old OC is running the offense like it's Madden and our D is giving up a minimum of 39 points and it's Zeke who's the issue?! They're not even using him

His fumbles have been terrible and we need team leaders to not do that. But that is FAR from the problem with this team. This team's problems originate with the coaches apparently doing everything by the seat of their pants and the defense tanking every single game.

aria

Reaction score
Zeke isn’t the problem, it’s the Oline
3 dropped passes last week and 2 fumbles resulting in 2 TD’s is the O lines fault?

Please, if he needs a top 5-10 O line to be successful than 90% of NFL RB’s would have the same success, if not better. He’s not good at making people miss, his yards after contact average is mediocre at best as are most of his other stats.

basel90

Reaction score
Zeke got paid and typically laid eggs last year and this year . He is a liability . Dak loves him though and keeps dinking to him

aria

Reaction score
This is ridiculous. Our 30 year old OC is running the offense like it's Madden and our D is giving up a minimum of 39 points and it's Zeke who's the issue?! They're not even using him

His fumbles have been terrible and we need team leaders to not do that. But that is FAR from the problem with this team. This team's problems originate with the coaches apparently doing everything by the seat of their pants and the defense tanking every single game.
3 easy dropped passes last week isn’t using him? His ypc average has sucked, maybe that’s why they’re not using him. Do expect to win games with 2.7 yards per run?

Reaction score
54 yards on 12 carries. One of those carries was a 24 yard run which means if you take that one run away then averaged a paltry 2.72 ypc.

He also fumbled yet again which led to a Cleveland TD and shifted the momentum of the game. He has one more TD than he does fumbles. Cleveland RB’s looked much better today. Please remind me why he’s so good and worth his contract?
12 carries, that's the problem, he needs 25+

Redline360

Reaction score
To be fair the last two weeks hes had literally nowhere to run often getting hit at the los or behind.

Now the dropped passes and fumbles are a massive issue

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Going to need 40-50 points every week so I would start Pollard and sit Zeke. Tired of Zeke's fumbles. Let him sit on the bench with a football on the ground in front of him. Maybe he will get the message.

Blackspider214

Reaction score

I don't disagree but I always hate the whole "take away this" argument in sports to try and cherry pick an argument. The 24yd run happened and it counts.

But yes, I made a thread about Zeke earlier this week. He is not the same. He seems slow, lethargic. Uninterested at times. He really influences the game zero these days. Another wasted contract along with DLaw, Jaylon.