Zeke sucks again

aria

Reaction score
It’s been pointed out numerous times by several people.
Lol, so that’s all you got? You’re a joke dude. You have no idea why and you don’t want to debate me because I have facts and stats to back up everything I’ve said about zeke, you have nothing.

Hahahaha...seriously, that’s your response? wow.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Lol, so that’s all you got? You’re a joke dude. You have no idea why and you don’t want to debate me because I have facts and stats to back up everything I’ve said about zeke, you have nothing.

Hahahaha...seriously, that’s your response? wow.

Yup. Your Zeke hate is regurgitated and rehashed blurbs of meaningless words,l. If I pulled up some “facts and stats” that said Zeke is the best RB in the NFL, you wouldn’t believe or acknowledge it anyway, so really, what is the point of this one-sided debate?

I don’t need to debate you, because I and everyone else on the forum already know what your opinion is on Zeke.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
3 dropped passes last week and 2 fumbles resulting in 2 TD’s is the O lines fault?

Please, if he needs a top 5-10 O line to be successful than 90% of NFL RB’s would have the same success, if not better. He’s not good at making people miss, his yards after contact average is mediocre at best as are most of his other stats.
The Browns backup RBs looked so much better than Zeke did today.

aria

Reaction score
Yup. Your Zeke hate is regurgitated and rehashed blurbs of meaningless words,l. If I pulled up some “facts and stats” that said Zeke is the best RB in the NFL, you wouldn’t believe or acknowledge it anyway, so really, what is the point of this one-sided debate?

I don’t need to debate you, because I and everyone else on the forum already know what your opinion is on Zeke.
Really? 2 fumbles on 3 carries in meaningless? 2 fumbles in 2 games that leads to the other team getting TD’s are meaningless? 2,4 ypc and ~2.7 ypc is meaningless?

Those are more than just words and the only reason they are regurgitated is due to people like you who don’t understand why he’s not worth the money or the draft pick we spent on him. Go ahead, find those “stats and facts“ that show he is the best RB in the NFL, I’d love to see them and talk about them. I’ll be more than happy to acknowledge them which is obviously something you hav yet to do with the numbers I post.

I don’t care if you do know what my opinion of the ewok is. This is a Cowboys forum and after every game there are several threads about why we lost, multiple players, coaches, the team in general, etc and zeke happens to be one of the reasons we lost and one of our highest paid players that has been under performing. Too bad you have a problem with myself and others pointing that out but it’s not going to change.

Anyways, I’ll be waiting on those “facts and stats” that show how zeke is the best RB in the league, maybe I’ve been wrong about him all along. We both know what will happen though, you’ll disappear or come up with a lame excuse of why you don’t want to prove me wrong because you have NOTHING!

BTW, you still haven’t answered my question of why I don’t know football so I’ll be waiting on that as well.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
54 yards on 12 carries. One of those carries was a 24 yard run which means if you take that one run away then averaged a paltry 2.72 ypc.

He also fumbled yet again which led to a Cleveland TD and shifted the momentum of the game. He has one more TD than he does fumbles. Cleveland RB’s looked much better today. Please remind me why he’s so good and worth his contract?

The Cabo staff called. They were under the impression Zeke was a talented and important person.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Zeke needs to stop fumbling, but hard for me to blame the RB when the defense is giving up 40 burgers every dam game.

plymkr

Reaction score
Pollard looked better in his limited touches. (Aside from returning kicks).
I agree Pollard has looked good. And why is he still returning kicks. After last week's safety causing mishap and then his week not letting the ball bounce at the four and then going to get it. Why is he still back there, there's got to be someone better or at least smarter to do the job.