Zeke sucks again

Gaede

Reaction score
3 easy dropped passes last week isn’t using him? His ypc average has sucked, maybe that’s why they’re not using him. Do expect to win games with 2.7 yards per run?
He actually looked excellent the first two games when he got the ball.

He's essentially a blocker now.

zeke21

Reaction score
His fumble was the single play that frustrated me the most in the entire game.

Fumbles do happen. HE had broken out a big run and got rolled up on top of the defender.. whilst the other came in for the strip. Most of the time his butt/knee hits the ground on the tackle and we are applauded a 20 yard run.

Yes its a problem.. but not the biggest one. Zeke is not getting nearly enough time for HIS style of game.. which is about hard hits and hard running to open up more lanes late in games.

Kellen doesn't understand a run game and hence why we have gone backwards.. Zeke is the solution.. not the problem.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Zeke got paid big bucks. He is not living up to his contract.

I would not have signed him. He isn't that good, to begin with and the major reason why we lost today.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MKmWFcj.png

Over time, I have stopped seeing the critical Elliott avatar(s) and begun seeing and hearing this movie scene and quote instead, lol.

sacase

Reaction score
Yup he sure does. Lol. He was awesome for 2 whole weeks. Now he's trash again. Oh and btw Zeke thanks for the fumble that started it all. Preciate your Cabo ***.

In all fairness Dak fumbled first. Zeke just said hold my beer.

Reactions: CWR

aria

Reaction score
I don't disagree but I always hate the whole "take away this" argument in sports to try and cherry pick an argument. The 24yd run happened and it counts.

But yes, I made a thread about Zeke earlier this week. He is not the same. He seems slow, lethargic. Uninterested at times. He really influences the game zero these days. Another wasted contract along with DLaw, Jaylon.
That’s fine, I just brought it up because his supporters were always critical of Barkley and others if they had one or two long runs that skewed their stats.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
54 yards on 12 carries. One of those carries was a 24 yard run which means if you take that one run away then averaged a paltry 2.72 ypc.

He also fumbled yet again which led to a Cleveland TD and shifted the momentum of the game. He has one more TD than he does fumbles. Cleveland RB’s looked much better today. Please remind me why he’s so good and worth his contract?

Don't forget he slipped on his spoon on one run

aria

Reaction score
He actually looked excellent the first two games when he got the ball.

He's essentially a blocker now.
He fumbled twice on 3 carries against Atlanta (one which led to an Atlanta TD), had 86 total yards and averaged 4 ypc. I guess your definition of excellent is a lot different than mine, I call that average at best. Include the fumbles and it‘s called very bad.

Jchilly

Reaction score
I don't disagree but I always hate the whole "take away this" argument in sports to try and cherry pick an argument. The 24yd run happened and it counts.

But yes, I made a thread about Zeke earlier this week. He is not the same. He seems slow, lethargic. Uninterested at times. He really influences the game zero these days. Another wasted contract along with DLaw, Jaylon.

I was going to make a post about this. Zeke does seem slow and lethargic. He has no drive. he sits on the sidelines like he doesn’t care. I saw him take himself out after one play in the fourth quarter. I think he had an eyelash irritation or something. Pollard at least has speed and yards after contact. Zeke is cooked imo.