Zeke sucks again

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
54 yards on 12 carries. One of those carries was a 24 yard run which means if you take that one run away then averaged a paltry 2.72 ypc.

He also fumbled yet again which led to a Cleveland TD and shifted the momentum of the game. He has one more TD than he does fumbles. Cleveland RB’s looked much better today. Please remind me why he’s so good and worth his contract?
All those good people in Cabo suffered that fat boy for this????

aria

Reaction score
The drops and fumbles are concerning but this O-Line is pathetic.
Wait, you mean he needs a top 5-10 O line to be successful?! Who would have thought? It must be shocking for his fan boys to see what happens when he gets the type of blocking that a lot of other RB’s face on a weekly basis.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't disagree but I always hate the whole "take away this" argument in sports to try and cherry pick an argument. The 24yd run happened and it counts.

But yes, I made a thread about Zeke earlier this week. He is not the same. He seems slow, lethargic. Uninterested at times. He really influences the game zero these days. Another wasted contract along with DLaw, Jaylon.

WHO...is "influencing" our game?

WHo is doing it...it should be SOMONE ...if not Zeke. Then.,..who?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
54 yards on 12 carries. One of those carries was a 24 yard run which means if you take that one run away then averaged a paltry 2.72 ypc.

He also fumbled yet again which led to a Cleveland TD and shifted the momentum of the game. He has one more TD than he does fumbles. Cleveland RB’s looked much better today. Please remind me why he’s so good and worth his contract?

And Dak haters ignore Zeke's play.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wait, you mean he needs a top 5-10 O line to be successful?! Who would have thought? It must be shocking for his fan boys to see what happens when he gets the type of blocking that a lot of other RB’s face on a weekly basis.
Yes,,,because who else is going to protect Dak?
Gte rid of Zeke and kiss dak goodbye too. Dallas Cowboys HATER.!

slick325

Reaction score
The fumbles are unacceptable. But c'mon @aria, Lol...the guy got the ball 12 times on the ground. Despite how poor the defense is, McCarthy and Moore don't believe they need to shorten the game and control T.O.P. They don't feel Dallas needs to play keep away in order to protect the defense.

But yes, the RB is at fault. Dallas should throw the ball more often. That is the recipe for winning with this Mike Nolan defense.

aria

Reaction score
The fumbles are unacceptable. But c'mon @aria, Lol...the guy got the ball 12 times on the ground. Despite how poor the defense is, McCarthy and Moore don't believe they need to shorten the game and control T.O.P. They don't feel Dallas needs to play keep away in order to protect the defense.

But yes, the RB is at fault. Dallas should throw the ball more often. That is the recipe for winning with this Mike Nolan defense.
Thankfully he didn‘t get it anymore, he basically averaged 2.7 ypc and is a liability with his fumbles and dropsies. Almost every game this year zeke has been out played by the opposing teams RB’s, I don’t know why he’s getting paid so much and why people think he’s all that. He’s just another Cowboy who should be arrested for larceny!

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Lol the agendas on this website are funny. People must not get attention from their significant other so they come on here to troll

aria

Reaction score
Lol the agendas on this website are funny. People must not get attention from their significant other so they come on here to troll
You mean like posters who troll other posters? Lame-o!

Guess we should praise the overpaid players for what a great job they’ve done.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
You mean like posters who troll other posters? Lame-o!

Guess we should praise the overpaid players for what a great job they’ve done.
I dont dedicate multiple threads to you like you do Zeke lol. We heard you the first 20 times