Zeke: Tiffany tried to ruin me via sex with teammate

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Exactly. The wise, uplifting life lesson of "Never put it in crazy" is something most men learn when they are a lot older than Zeke.
Amen. I didn't get married until I was 28 and that was after a two year engagement. I made plenty of reckless decisions. Fortunately, I was able to learn from my mistakes. I am a better man because of it.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
Wow! Its like Fatal Attraction in real life being played out.

I'm waiting for his story about the bunny.....

PXrc5AT.jpg

Reaction score
Not many writers can say they have an ear as close to Jerry and his players as Mike Fisher. He has been inside the Cowboys organization over 20+ years. In fact, he say he was drinking with Jerry the night before the so-called fight that lead to Jimmy leaving the Cowboys.
i gotcha but not sure why JJ & Co and/or Zeke's camp would disclose this info, it certainly isn't flattering to Zeke and the team. :/

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I wonder how/who Fisher gets this info, has the appeal transcript in its entirety been made public? And it said a current team mate, yikes!! Still TMI but I guess this is just the beginning...unfortunately

It was Lucky Whitehead

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Lucky was a teammate of Zeke's when this occurred. That is why it says a teammate. Lucky was cut after this.

Kaiser

Reaction score
The teammate was not disclosed but "Lucky" Whitehead makes sense since Garrett stated their was other reasons for letting the wide receiver go.

"Other reasons" meaning he wasn't fast enough to get away from Zeke. And he couldn't text an apology without fumbling his phone at least twice.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
i gotcha but not sure why JJ & Co and/or Zeke's camp would disclose this info, it certainly isn't flattering to Zeke and the team. :/

Basically trying to discredit Tonya Thompson. Mike Fisher is the mouthpiece for the Dallas Cowboys. I am not sure this was very smart to release the information.