Zeke: Tiffany tried to ruin me via sex with teammate

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I have a special set of skills. A set of skills to make Tiffany Thompson go away. I will make her go away in a fashion where she won't come back. I'm a die hard fan of the Dallas Cowboys.
I kinda had you pegged as the" underground dominant sex bunker " type where you had to open the trunk lid of that wrecked 74 caddy out back to get to,,,o_O

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
i gotcha but not sure why JJ & Co and/or Zeke's camp would disclose this info, it certainly isn't flattering to Zeke and the team. :/
How so?,, it clearly illustrated what kind of conniving , deceitful and deceptive ( *0*) she was!
Embarrassing and crushing to his professional focus?
,,, without a doubt! Unless anyone has actually hung out with Zeke the court should view him as the short pants clad angelic school boy trying to make a positive mark in this world thru his athletic Endeavors on the field!

You hand him anything thing less than that and it boarders into the holier than thou despicable categoryo_O

Reaction score
How so?,, it clearly illustrated what kind of conniving , deceitful and deceptive ( *0*) she was!
Embarrassing and crushing to his professional focus?
,,, without a doubt! Unless anyone has actually hung out with Zeke the court should view him as the short pants clad angelic school boy trying to make a positive mark in this world thru his athletic Endeavors on the field!

You hand him anything thing less than that and it boarders into the holier than thou despicable categoryo_O
Well I wrote this thinking it was a current team member and before I knew it was lucky

Melonfeud

Reaction score
You really left yourself open on this one.....and for once, I just can't go there.
To be fair,the Hawkeye never specified exactly who's right arm he would offer up to cut this deal of
De-prudment with the wife,,, but ya! I hear you,sounds like he can depressed enough already without everybody landing digs on him,,,o_O

:lmao:( I'm done with this thread/ posted too much on it already):lmao2:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Maybe it was Darius Jackson.............him or Rod Smith...........RSmith was waived right before the CLE game and was from OSU too