Zeke: Tiffany tried to ruin me via sex with teammate

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
It was Lucky....funny how Karma works...out of all the thirsty women coming at them...he had to mess with her....KARMA....
Maybe that was her that got arrested in VA and pretended to be Lucky...... she had all his info and wanted to ruin his career............lol

Its-Always-Sunny-in-Philadelphia-Season-4-Episode-3-17-ce57.jpg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Only someone with no options will go that route.
:eek: -3 points deducted for extra smugness ,that the "between the lines' detector is detecting overzealousness in carrying his fictitious claims ,indicating poster couldn't get laid even if he were the star in a reverse gang bango_O
with her it sounds like you have too......
+3 points for pointing out untold truthso_O

TT ruined the wrong career. Her dumb arse can't even get that right.
+3points with the additional +1 point
( judges discretionary bonus award) for about the best damn humor posted over the labor day weekendo_O

:starspin::dance::starspin:

o_O

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
:eek: -3 points deducted for extra smugness ,that the "between the lines' detector is detecting overzealousness in carrying his fictitious claims ,indicating poster couldn't get laid even if he were the star in a reverse gang bango_O

( judges discretionary bonus award) for about the best damn humor posted over the labor day weekendo_O

o_O
:muttley::laugh::muttley:

lostar2009

Reaction score

o_O

Dude what you talking about? I guess you tired being on a sloppy joe diet. I curb females all the time. I just know how to pick and choose.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
I actually guessed this was Lucky Whitehead after reading the thread title.

Dullest tool in the shed.