Twitter: Zeke: We are hungry

starfan1

Reaction score
200w.gif

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He just means he trusts Rush doing an audible into a run play, versus Dak doing it lol.

Yah because that 20 point per game average Rush is sporting looks a lot better than the 31 point per game Dak and the offense were clicking at last year eh?

Against weak competition no less.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yah because that 20 point per game average Rush is sporting looks a lot better than the 31 point per game Dak and the offense were clicking at last year eh?

That version of Dak doesn't exist right now. Living in the past doesn't help the present. Might as well face reality.

His confidence is shattered and he doesn't trust himself.

Current "Real" Dak is much closer to the 2022 version where he could barely muster 3 points vs the Bucs.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That version of Dak doesn't exist right now. Living in the past doesn't help the present. Might as well face reality.

His confidence is shattered and he doesn't trust himself.

Current "Real" Dak is much closer to the 2022 version where he could barely muster 3 points vs the Bucs.

LOL........oh yah, its gone poof!!!

Dak has gone POOF. LOL

More laughable troll logic.

Cant wait for him to come back and put you back in your place upside the turd bowl. Enjoy your hero Rush barely beating marginal competition. And needing a top flight defense and run game to do it.

zerofill

Reaction score

Quit faking the Dak love. You can't possibly love him that much. Or even remotely think he is on par with the QBs he is being paid like.

Right now, the only things he has over Rush is physical traits, an enormous contract, and endorsements. He is not even remotely in the galaxy of the QBs he is paid like.

I don't think Rush is our future, neither is Dak if we ever want another Super Bowl.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL........oh yah, its gone poof!!!

Dak has gone POOF. LOL

More laughable troll logic.

Cant wait for him to come back and put you back in your place upside the turd bowl. Enjoy your hero Rush barely beating marginal competition. And needing a top flight defense and run game to do it.
Some of you get so emotionally attached to certain guys; it's a bit creepy, if I'm being honest.

I never said I think Rush will do any better than Dak could. I simply said that Dak is a shell of himself since the calf injury and that his confidence is noticeably broken.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Quit faking the Dak love. You can't possibly love him that much. Or even remotely think he is on par with the QBs he is being paid like.

Right now, the only things he has over Rush is physical traits, an enormous contract, and endorsements. He is not even remotely in the galaxy of the QBs he is paid like.

I don't think Rush is our future, neither is Dak if we ever want another Super Bowl.
Careful, you might make him cry if you dare say anything negative about his beloved Dakeypoo

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Well NFL experts the players agree with me that he's a top 10 QB. Not sure your opinion qualifies for much. Dak has made you trolls look ridiculous his entire career.

Dak does everything better than Rush. Dak destroyed the Giants 44-20 last year at the beginning of the year.

All you had to say was that it was against weak competition. LOL

Desperado

Reaction score
I don’t understand the new narrative that we beat “bottom dwellers”, especially as it compares to anything from last year.. Bengals made it to Super Bowl. Giants were 2-0, including a win over one of the Division round playoff teams from last year (granted, they were not good last year). Our loss (Tampa) was to another division round team from last year.
They were 2 good wins. I don’t know why people want to marginalize it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Some of you get so emotionally attached to certain guys; it's a bit creepy, if I'm being honest.

I never said I think Rush will do any better than Dak could. I simply said that Dak is a shell of himself since the calf injury and that his confidence is noticeably broken.

Well its not the calf injury. Its the state of the Oline that happened right around that time. Plain as day. Most could see it. Right about when the Run game went in the toilet.

Now it appears the Oline is starting to get better again.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score

How do you know that? You've seen him in exactly one game, playing against the best defense this team has seen, after no pre-season reps, before the O-line got in sync, in the highest penalized game, when his OC abandoned the run.

I'm not gonna lie and say I don't have concerns, but this absolutism about him is azinane.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well its not the calf injury. Its the state of the Oline that happened right around that time. Plain as day. Most could see it. Right about when the Run game went in the toilet.

Now it appears the Oline is starting to get better again.
I give you credit -- you're willing to exhaust ALL possible excuses for your crush, Mr. Prescott.

I wonder what excuse you'll give him when he comes back and struggles (even with this, by your own admission, better offensive line).