Twitter: Zeke: We are hungry

Nexx

Reaction score
That version of Dak doesn't exist right now. Living in the past doesn't help the present. Might as well face reality.

His confidence is shattered and he doesn't trust himself.

Current "Real" Dak is much closer to the 2022 version where he could barely muster 3 points vs the Bucs.

That Dak died during the Broncos game last year. He got figured out and he hasn't been able to adjust.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How do you know that? You've seen him in exactly one game, playing against the best defense this team has seen, after no pre-season reps, before the O-line got in sync, in the highest penalized game, when his OC abandoned the run.

I'm not gonna lie and say I don't have concerns, but this absolutism about him is azinane.
Guess you didn't watch the second half of last season? It's okay, I forgive you for being blinded by your homerism.

At some point, I will be here to meet you in reality when you see the light and come to realize that I'm right.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
LOL........oh yah, its gone poof!!!

Dak has gone POOF. LOL

More laughable troll logic.

Cant wait for him to come back and put you back in your place upside the turd bowl. Enjoy your hero Rush barely beating marginal competition. And needing a top flight defense and run game to do it.
What have you done for me now league.

Dak 0-1
Rush 2-0

Dak had that same run game, receivers, and D.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Guess you didn't watch the second half of last season? It's okay, I forgive you for being blinded by your homerism.

At some point, I will be here to meet you in reality when you see the light and come to realize that I'm right.

I did & what I saw was a terrible O-Line and absolutely no running game. You want to pretend it's exactly the same this year? You want to pretend he wasn't on the MVP track the first part of the year? You want to pretend he he didn't light up the Patriots for 445 & 3 TDs?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I give you credit -- you're willing to exhaust ALL possible excuses for your crush, Mr. Prescott.

I wonder what excuse you'll give him when he comes back and struggles (even with this, by your own admission, better offensive line).
I'm actually shocked at some of these folks abilities to assess what they're seeing.
Or should I say, not seeing, or maybe not wanting to see?

zerofill

Reaction score
I give you credit -- you're willing to exhaust ALL possible excuses for your crush, Mr. Prescott.

I wonder what excuse you'll give him when he comes back and struggles (even with this, by your own admission, better offensive line).

• His poor hand...
  • That pop he heard in his ankle...
  • They didn't protect him for 6 seconds so he could late throw a receiver.

zerofill

Reaction score
That Dak died during the Broncos game last year. He got figured out and he hasn't been able to adjust.

That Dak's drive died over this off season anyway. After making $75mil last year, he doesn't care anymore. He was completely unprepared for week 1.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
LOL........oh yah, its gone poof!!!

Dak has gone POOF. LOL

More laughable troll logic.

Cant wait for him to come back and put you back in your place upside the turd bowl. Enjoy your hero Rush barely beating marginal competition. And needing a top flight defense and run game to do it.
Hasn't every win Rush has QB'd required a strong finish at the end?

Hasn't he played with the same OC and an even lesser supporting cast than Dak?

Rush may not be the next great QB but you don't give him enough credit.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How do you know that? You've seen him in exactly one game, playing against the best defense this team has seen, after no pre-season reps, before the O-line got in sync, in the highest penalized game, when his OC abandoned the run.

I'm not gonna lie and say I don't have concerns, but this absolutism about him is azinane.
The same reason you dis Cooper Rush. You are SO SURE...based on what? Because it's only been a couple games?

You prop up Tampa like they were playing lights out.....they were suffering from much the same things as we were.

But we're are winning NOW because Kellen is finally calling the right plays, right?. :huh::facepalm:

Just trying to see if your logic is consistent and I am not sure that it is.

glimmerman

Reaction score

I would like to see us sign him or extend him for next year. He been in the league for 6 years. He is a solid back up. I do not think he will be taking Daks job. But good to know someone can step in and play.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Some of you get so emotionally attached to certain guys; it's a bit creepy, if I'm being honest.

I never said I think Rush will do any better than Dak could. I simply said that Dak is a shell of himself since the calf injury and that his confidence is noticeably broken.
Dak was always mediocre, now he’s less than that.He’s a mental midget.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

We should be giddy. Instead we make excuses for why the QB NO ONE IN THE LEAGUE WANTED.....the QB MANY were content to throw the season about...is winning. In no small part to his solid play.

Suddenly..in two games...Kellen figured out how to OC? Suddenly we can run? And catch with YAC...drop a dime in the endzone sideline? Suddenly we figured all that out?

Hmmm well okay sure.

Some are HAPPY....how dare they! How DARE they say Rush is the next tom brady even though nobody said that.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I did & what I saw was a terrible O-Line and absolutely no running game. You want to pretend it's exactly the same this year? You want to pretend he wasn't on the MVP track the first part of the year? You want to pretend he he didn't light up the Patriots for 445 & 3 TDs?
Never said he didn't play at an MVP level for the first two months of last year. I said he has regressed like crazy since the Broncos game and the calf injury. It's really not that complicated to understand.

Motorola

Reaction score
talking again after beating 2 bottom dwellers

the more things change the more they stay the same
I don’t understand the new narrative that we beat “bottom dwellers”, especially as it compares to anything from last year.. Bengals made it to Super Bowl. Giants were 2-0, including a win over one of the Division round playoff teams from last year (granted, they were not good last year). Our loss (Tampa) was to another division round team from last year.
They were 2 good wins. I don’t know why people want to marginalize it.
No matter the state of the oppostion - whether they are good, mediocre, or bad...early on in the first month.. or winding down to the season's end...the goal of the Cowboys (and the 31 other teams) is to prepare, then play well enough to win each game.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
Yah because that 20 point per game average Rush is sporting looks a lot better than the 31 point per game Dak and the offense were clicking at last year eh?

Against weak competition no less.

Somehow the AFC champion Bengals have become " weak competition " , so Dak Fan Bois can mentally deny what everyone is seeing . Good luck with that ! lmao