Twitter: Zeke: We are hungry

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Not scoring so much so fast?

Never heard that before. The less you score the more it compliments your defense. The more you punt the more it helps our your defense?

Maybe someone should tell Mahomes to dial back the scoring and just go for some more 3 and outs.
I think you score as much as possible but you don't score quick but drive the ball down the field in a methodical controlled way in which you incorporate your running game with a passing game mixed in. Mahomes is not my man so he is irreverent. I get that 3 yards and a cloud of dust isn't in vogue anymore but in the past few years scoring a ton of points hasn't brought us to the promised land either. I don't trust this defense to hold up yet if they are asked to be on the field a ton every game. No punting is not what I am wanting, read the above statement. I think you and I are like oil and water atm and not communicating well. But I think we are both fans of the Dallas Cowboys, can we concur on that at least?

NotForLong

Reaction score
200w.gif
I am so happy He doesn't do this any more

NotForLong

Reaction score
LOL........oh yah, its gone poof!!!

Dak has gone POOF. LOL

More laughable troll logic.

Cant wait for him to come back and put you back in your place upside the turd bowl. Enjoy your hero Rush barely beating marginal competition. And needing a top flight defense and run game to do it.
You don't appreciate Rush:huh: