Twitter: Zeke: We are hungry

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
I don’t understand the new narrative that we beat “bottom dwellers”, especially as it compares to anything from last year.. Bengals made it to Super Bowl. Giants were 2-0, including a win over one of the Division round playoff teams from last year (granted, they were not good last year). Our loss (Tampa) was to another division round team from last year.
They were 2 good wins. I don’t know why people want to marginalize it.

Cowboy Clown Roy , takes his marching orders from Dak

JonesBoys

Reaction score
talking again after beating 2 bottom dwellers

the more things change the more they stay the same

Exactly, just get to work and worry about Washington this week. I swear this team is conditioned by their idiot owner that once they have a little success they love to talk about it. Just shut up and get to work. You have a accomplished nothing and if you come out and lay an egg against Washington this week then how stupid does your hungry statement make you look?

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Never said he didn't play at an MVP level for the first two months of last year. I said he has regressed like crazy since the Broncos game and the calf injury. It's really not that complicated to understand.

Sure, if you live in a vacuum and don't take any other factors into consideration.

For example, the Denver game is exactly when Tyron went out. We were we're playing musical chairs at LG. Collins was back in a RT. Zeke had a PCL...

Things are not the same. OL is more stable now. We are running the ball well.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Did Rush get propelled into the Ring of Honor or something? Holy **** this place is crazy.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sure, if you live in a vacuum and don't take any other factors into consideration.

For example, the Denver game is exactly when Tyron went out. We were we're playing musical chairs at LG. Collins was back in a RT. Zeke had a PCL...
Christ, here we go with more excuses. I can't do it anymore. You're right, Dak is Joe Montana re-incarnated and will undoubtedly lead the Cowboys to 14 straight Super Bowl wins from here on out.

You win. I'm done responding to this delusion.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Tony Pollard wouldn't have said that. What a leader!!! TP would have just used his burst and speed to get through the interview session.

Or get his QB killed while in pass pro.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Dak was always mediocre, now he’s less than that.He’s a mental midget.
I am a team fan so I root for whom ever is on my team. I root for my team to win. But I have to ask did you think after 2016 that Dak was mediocre. Was one of the best rookie years for a QB. In 2017 I was let down by the team. That was his worst year. Since then he has improved every year. Sidelined by injury one year. Had a bad game against bucs and was injured. Let’s see what happens. Team needs to stick to what they do best.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
The same reason you dis Cooper Rush. You are SO SURE...based on what? Because it's only been a couple games?

You prop up Tampa like they were playing lights out.....they were suffering from much the same things as we were.

But we're are winning NOW because Kellen is finally calling the right plays, right?. :huh::facepalm:

Just trying to see if your logic is consistent and I am not sure that it is.

I never dissed Rush. He's playing well and I am happy about it. Tampa was playing good defense, you think otherwise? They are top 5 run defense in the league.

We're winning now because of our defense and the fact the our OL has stabilized and we're running the ball & not turning it over.

Let's not pretend we're an offensive powerhouse, though. We near bottom of the league in Points per game.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Christ, here we go with more excuses. I can't do it anymore. You're right, Dak is Joe Montana re-incarnated and will undoubtedly lead the Cowboys to 14 straight Super Bowl wins from here on out.

You win. I'm done responding to this delusion.

I'd be done to if all I could muster was "Dak sucks in the 2nd half of last year, in most of the games--but not the ones where he played well"

Motorola

Reaction score
Somehow the AFC champion Bengals have become " weak competition " , so Dak Fan Bois can mentally deny what everyone is seeing . Good luck with that ! lmao
Expect Cincinnati to win tonight - should be a competitive game versus Miami.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am a team fan so I root for whom ever is on my team. I root for my team to win. But I have to ask did you think after 2016 that Dak was mediocre. Was one of the best rookie years for a QB. In 2017 I was let down by the team. That was his worst year. Since then he has improved every year. Sidelined by injury one year. Had a bad game against bucs and was injured. Let’s see what happens. Team needs to stick to what they do best.
People need to watch the game again. Yes...Tony CAN pop off some long runs and passes. Our #2's have ALWAYS had obscene numbers...and now that I mention it, Tony's might be a bit low. (for the same reason zeke's are).

But watch Tony not make the right block. When he needed to block left he blocked up the middle. When he DOES get the block he gets blasted. Or whiffs.

No knock on Tony....I LOVE his style, flair explosive through the line. He is NOT, never was...ever...a blocking running back. He hasn;t even been a featured #1 RB even in college. Meanwhile Zeke busted the ships out of the top 4 teams to win the NCAA championship, with like 750 yards and ....7-8? TDs.

Yep..I know..a long time ago...in a galaxy far far away. I'm just saying...zeke has been carrying the load for LONG time.

I am also saying we need both. Why not enjoy our riches rather than argue about it? STUPID!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why did he have a bad game against the bucs?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Why did he have a bad game against the bucs?
Rush did no better. We got away from the run game. Elliot 5 yards per carry. Playcalling. Guessing if we stuck more to the run and less with trying to push the ball down field against 7 defenders we would have been better off..

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rush did no better. We got away from the run game. Elliot 5 yards per carry. Playcalling. Guessing if we stuck more to the run and less with trying to push the ball down field against 7 defenders we would have been better off..
Coop did no better? You mean coming in LATE in the game...as a guy NOBODY in the league wanted?

I asked you why dak had a bad game...like you SAID.... and your first instinct was to trash Cooper Rush.

glimmerman

Reaction score
People need to watch the game again. Yes...Tony CAN pop off some long runs and passes. Our #2's have ALWAYS had obscene numbers...and now that I mention it, Tony's might be a bit low. (for the same reason zeke's are).

But watch Tony not make the right block. When he needed to block left he blocked up the middle. When he DOES get the block he gets blasted. Or whiffs.

No knock on Tony....I LOVE his style, flair explosive through the line. He is NOT, never was...ever...a blocking running back. He hasn;t even been a featured #1 RB even in college. Meanwhile Zeke busted the ships out of the top 4 teams to win the NCAA championship, with like 750 yards and ....7-8? TDs.

Yep..I know..a long time ago...in a galaxy far far away. I'm just saying...zeke has been carrying the load for LONG time.

I am also saying we need both. Why not enjoy our riches rather than argue about it? STUPID!
Ok your talking about RBs. Which I agree with you about. I am talking about Dak… Lmao.

Feed Elliot 20-22 carrys in the first game and we have a different result. Most of his runs he was tackled by the last available defender. He was about to break that game open.