Twitter: Zeke: We are hungry

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
vs. TB

Dak 14 of 29 134 yards 4.6 ypc 0 td's 1 int qb rating 47.2

Rush 7 of 13 64 yards 4.9 ypc 0 td's 0 int's qb rating 67.5

Rush statistically played better.

I would say both played poorly. Bucs are tough.

rags747

Reaction score
LOL........oh yah, its gone poof!!!

Dak has gone POOF. LOL

More laughable troll logic.

Cant wait for him to come back and put you back in your place upside the turd bowl. Enjoy your hero Rush barely beating marginal competition. And needing a top flight defense and run game to do it.
Explain how JWooten15 is a troll with 29k likes, curious to your thinking with that.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Never said he didn't play at an MVP level for the first two months of last year. I said he has regressed like crazy since the Broncos game and the calf injury. It's really not that complicated to understand.
Reality set in
Somehow the AFC champion Bengals have become " weak competition " , so Dak Fan Bois can mentally deny what everyone is seeing . Good luck with that ! lmao
I am a team fan so I root for whom ever is on my team. I root for my team to win. But I have to ask did you think after 2016 that Dak was mediocre. Was one of the best rookie years for a QB. In 2017 I was let down by the team. That was his worst year. Since then he has improved every year. Sidelined by injury one year. Had a bad game against bucs and was injured. Let’s see what happens. Team needs to stick to what they do best.
Like you, I root for whoever is QB.I just want my team to win.Dak lucked into a loaded team in 2016 and rode the Oline and Zeke’s coattails.He drove the bus and wasn’t asked to do too much.W/ the running game so successful it had to be accounted for which lead to some cupcake throws for Dak.He really seems to be regressing.The league has figured out his shortcomings,reading,reacting,processing,accuracy to a degree and play him accordingly.Now, he won’t even use his legs.He’s had 6-7 yrs to figure it out.Just doesn’t have the mental makeup of a really good QB.Not the guy to lead the Boys to a SB.

links18

Reaction score
I'm not hungry, but that could be the giant plate of eggplant parmigiana I just ate.an, it was good.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Do you folks get off on making insulting comments on every thread. How about just be happy that him and Pollard are both playing good.
They can’t help themselves. Half of the posters on here have unhealthy obsessions against certain players. A few have the I.Q. of a banana slug.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Yah because that 20 point per game average Rush is sporting looks a lot better than the 31 point per game Dak and the offense were clicking at last year eh?

Against weak competition no less.
We take them as we win them. Points only mean something if it is one more point than your opponent.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak is also paid to beat good teams, and lost.

QB's dont win or lose, teams do. QB's lead the offense, its all they can do. In that regard we had the #1 scoring and yardage offense in the NFL last year.

Cowboys beat good teams last year.