Twitter: Zeke working it

CWR

Reaction score
Same damage he did last year after he heard plenty of noise and tweeted “put respect by my name”? The only noise I hear every year is from fans saying he will “run angry” or “beast mode” and all that’s happened is he’s declined.

We will see. I know you're in his corner, cheering him on.

HotDog37

Reaction score
I'm just wating on him to break a run more than 35 yards. Trash cans are nice though.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For sure, I do a slight variation. I’ll do the same lifts for 3-4 weeks and switch up the order in which I do them, then change the lifts for 3-4 week, etc.

I’ve gone the low weight high rep route, especially when I was cutting, and it’s challenging in its own ways and has different results but it’s mentally hard for me to go in there and lighten the weight. Unfortunately, it will probably take a major injury (knock on wood) for me to stop lifting mostly heavy. I know the older I get the worse it is on my joints, cartilage, etc and I need to stop so I can walk when I retire and not end up like Ronnie Coleman or guys I work with.

I’ve lifted consistently since I was ~13 and I often question how much damage I’ve already done. If I lived in the mountains, I would probably barely go to the gym, if at all. I would spend so much time outdoors hiking, biking, snowboarding, etc that I would probably drop 20-30 lbs of muscle and either be just skinny or fit. Living in DFW, I have nothing else to do so going to the gym is more of a hobby but in no way would I ever skip the activities above to go the gym instead.
When I’m really. Confused and don’t know what to do. LOL I choose one exercise got a very light and do 100 reps. For set a 25. And then believe it or not the body seems to wake up and I feel better. Do you know when you get that pump feeling. And then sometimes you don’t get it. That pump feeling is brand new blood cells tiny tiny getting into the muscle and you feel swollen. That’s how you know you’ve healed and you’re ready to train hard again. But does it mean heavy I love repetitions. Set a 25s. I like doing four sets of 25. At 135 pounds. My strongest part is my shoulders. I can still do 185 behind the head. Don’t recommend it it’s not a healthy exercise but I’ve been doing it forever since the military. Marching with the M-16 behind your head on your shoulders. I think that’s why I got so strong there

quickccc

Reaction score
Priority: Regain Agility and Explosive Burst: Lesser Emphasis Bulk

aria

Reaction score
When I’m really. Confused and don’t know what to do. LOL I choose one exercise got a very light and do 100 reps. For set a 25. And then believe it or not the body seems to wake up and I feel better. Do you know when you get that pump feeling. And then sometimes you don’t get it. That pump feeling is brand new blood cells tiny tiny getting into the muscle and you feel swollen. That’s how you know you’ve healed and you’re ready to train hard again. But does it mean heavy I love repetitions. Set a 25s. I like doing four sets of 25. At 135 pounds. My strongest part is my shoulders. I can still do 185 behind the head. Don’t recommend it it’s not a healthy exercise but I’ve been doing it forever since the military. Marching with the M-16 behind your head on your shoulders. I think that’s why I got so strong there
I stopped doing behind the shoulder presses years ago because it was causing too much pain so I just stick to the standard military press, front lateral raises, side lateral, reverse pec deck for rears, seated bent over dumbbell raises (love those), cable cross overs, throw in some Arnolds on the dumbbells but the rotation and when I’d go heavy getting the dumbbells up would hurt as well, etc. Like you, shoulders/traps are my strongest and best feature followed by legs. 185 is quite impressive for your age, keep it up!

Welp, off to the gym for traps and bi’s!

blueblood70

Reaction score
You stay in there as a decoy. And till I take you out. You don’t asked to come out yourself. I hate that he does that. I don’t care what the reason. Well that’s not necessarily true. If You were just injured, not hurt. Then ask

IDC what you think nor does he hes an athlete and most are rotated out, he takes himself out far less then a coach would,. get it yet!!!???!!!

the dude plays more snaps then any other RB in the league, Guaranteed !

go back to 2016 orb field percentage not just runs, blocking, the times he goes out for passes, and yes carries. If you all cant understand that thats on you..hes that good that the coaches allow him to self rotate and Zeke actually plays MORE then other RBs

get it yet??! other backs get far more breaks then him most play 30% less snaps then zeke, period..

all this bs talk about giving pollard More snaps , hows that going to happen? right, zeke has to come out sometime. The reason pollards not getting enough snaps

is it clear, wait for it,

ZEKES ON THE DANG FIELD ALL THE DANG TIME!! IGNORANCE IS BLISS ..HATERS GONNA HATE BUT CLUELESS KEYBOARD FANS KEEP ON CHIMING IN ON A SUBJECT YOU ARE CLUSELESS ON..:facepalm:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The whole thing is because he SHOULD be working out! People posting videos are trying to praise him for doing his job. Where are the videos of the other 21 starters working out? Maybe there are none because they don’t feel the need to promote themselves for doing what they should be doing. Thanks for trying to stay in shape and improve zeke, I know that’s a lot to ask from the highest paid RB in the league. Very impressed!
As long as you're impressed, lol.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I have bands, weights (up to 25 lbs) and an elliptical machine.
I'm not looking to bulk up, I'm looking to lean up.

Brad Pitt in Snatch shape.

I'm not in bad shape. I'm just struggling to get into good shape.

Sedentary jobs suck.
Brad Pitt in Fight Club shape may be a better look

aria

Reaction score
As long as you're impressed, lol.
Ha...for the record, I’m not. Guess what? I’m doing cardio right now between sets and I’m not get paid millions of dollars. IMOF, I have to pay to do it!

It’s not even like he is coming off a major injury, like Dak, to show he’s making progress. Nope, he’s doing what most professional athletes do for the majority of the off season.

I’m more impressed with the overweight people here trying to lose weight than I am him training.