Twitter: Zeke's last 40 carries = 74 yards

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't even enjoy a great win.....it's always something for some fans

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Unfortunately with his contract (and Jerry’s love affair) it’s only 4.9 mil in cap savings for Zeke. 11.8M in dead cap or pay him 16.7M. Lose lose situation.
I'm saving the 4.9 million for that production. I would rather tag Pollard for 1 year and draft a running back from 3rd-5th round.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
No more treads on his tires. I was hoping his poor play down the stretch of the regular season was just him saving himself for the playoffs, but he still looked washed last night.

Off season comes you'll hear all this sweet love for Zeke and how he's important to this offense

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
IF Zeke really wants to stay a cowboy MAYBE you can turn the rest of his guaranteed $ (and maybe a little more) into a 3 year deal that could easily take Zeke to the end of his career at 30/31. Guarantee him $21M over the next 3 years and lower his cap hit to $7M a year. It’s either something like that or we are just eating 11.8M in dead cap. Or the worst case scenario- Jerry does nothing and pays Zeke his 16.7M cap hit next year.

At that point he's taking reps from another player just being here

fivetwos

Reaction score
Yeah but Coach Jerry says as he goes, we go….and I’m quite sure he has told the staff he would “lahk tuh say” more carries for his “juhrsuh sailer.”

Exactly when are they going to pull the mic from him?

Maybe after this week when he thinks Purdy plays defense.

This team has had some really good players come through here during the serious drought years, yet we still can’t win.

I just can’t put my finger on exactly why.