Twitter: Zeke's last 40 carries = 74 yards

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
No more treads on his tires. I was hoping his poor play down the stretch of the regular season was just him saving himself for the playoffs, but he still looked washed last night.

Blimey!
Sequel's a ghost of his 2021 ghost.

Time for a very hungry and agile Malik Davis.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Sadly Zeke is now the running back version of Tom Brady. Can play in spurts, but the overall game is not near what it used to be.
Brady is still better than at least half of the NFL QBs.

Zeke is bottom of the league for RBs.

jay94

Reaction score
At this point Old CowboyRoy looks that much smarter than everyone else. Was telling this board 2 years ago that Pollard was the better back when people were still telling me worn out Zeke was still the best RB in the NFL.

Zeke sucks. Thats just the bottom line truth. His loyal fans be damned. Every time you give the ball to Zeke its a wasted play.

There has been a handful, and I was one of the early adopters. To many fans equate jersey sales to talent, or watch no other team, besides his first two years, all you can give him credit for is durability, other then that average or below, but touted as an elite player. There was a guy who gave statistical analysis in like every department and like last year Zeke was the worst receiving back in the league, he should be goal line duty and basically 3rd stringer.