Zeke's still the best

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Zeke is still the best back in the league

Philly had a top 5 rushing defense coming in to this game.

Our best player torched them for 110 yards on 5ypc. Dalvin Cook only had 41 yards against this same defense just last week...

He has never lost to the Eagles. He owns them :star:

That is all :grin:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Zeke is still the best back in the league

Philly had a top 5 rushing defense coming in to this game.

Our best player torched them for 110 yards on 5ypc. Dalvin Cook only had 41 yards against this same defense just last week...

He has never lost to the Eagles. He owns them :star:

That is all :grin:
Agreed. But...also give praise to our Oline and blocking TEs & WRs. They all did a great job blocking a very run-stuffing D to help Zeke.

JayFord

Reaction score
Nobody could ever convince me otherwise

Anything else about dallas is up for debate but zeke?

my Zeke

The Terminator? The Man? The walking figure four leg lock? WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Have mercy that dude is bad!!!!!!!!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep he has risen to the second best player on the offense.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
We're still waiting on your thread that also gives Dak praise when he plays well. Guess hell will have to freeze over before you can be man enough to admit it.
And we are still waiting for you to contribute something other than whining to this board. Some substance would be nice LOL

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Love Zeke. Need to see more moving forward because we are going to need more and hopefully it will result in our defense playing as well as they did against the She-agles.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
i was told it was all luck regarding injurues to backs. Zeke still takes crazy shots and gets up while everybody else gets hurt. Interesting. Kamara the newest victim. Mcaffrey the only guy to not miss games. We'll see. Zeke is indestructible