Zeke's still the best

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke is still the best back in the league

Philly had a top 5 rushing defense coming in to this game.

Our best player torched them for 110 yards on 5ypc. Dalvin Cook only had 41 yards against this same defense just last week...

He has never lost to the Eagles. He owns them :star:

That is all :grin:

As Zeke goes so do the Cowboys......and to think that some here wanted him traded and stated he's lost his magic.
Zeke over 100 yards= WIN....

aria

Reaction score
enter.....ARIA

You can't start a thread about Zeke without her posting at least three comments.
Her? still talking about Zeke and her purses?

Lol, one good game in which the running lanes were so wide open that even Dak got almost 10 yards on a QB sneak and Pollard would have scored a couple TD’s on plays where Zeke only got 10 yards and he’s suddenly worth the contract?

15 million per year to have one good game, none of which are against teams with winning records. Typical over reaction. Let’s talk about the teams we faced with winning records, where was she?

Proof

Reaction score
Where was he the other 6 games? And why did it take him facing a highly injured Iggles team to show up?
Where was he the other 6 games? And why did it take him facing a highly injured Iggles team to show up?

He was there last week too, just had a few chunk gains taken off the board for holding. He’s been rounding into form each week. Hate that it took actual games for him to do it, but think he’s back

Proof

Reaction score
Why is he hated on so much? Serious question I’m from Toronto I have no idea lol

Is he? Always seemed pretty respected to me. But I can think of two reasons. One is playing for the Eagles, two is his activism.

I’m a fan. But loved seeing Zeke truck him, and Dak fight with him.

Proof

Reaction score
Her? still talking about Zeke and her purses?

Lol, one good game in which the running lanes were so wide open that even Dak got almost 10 yards on a QB sneak and Pollard would have scored a couple TD’s on plays where Zeke only got 10 yards and he’s suddenly worth the contract?

15 million per year to have one good game, none of which are against teams with winning records. Typical over reaction. Let’s talk about the teams we faced with winning records, where was she?

You’re not a woman?

aria

Reaction score
You’re not a woman?
Sure I am, let’s meet up sometime but only if you’re not married.
OXsBgv6.jpg

aria

Reaction score
Zeke looked fantastic last night. Just straight up fantastic.

I think he started the season a bit slow. Like he tends to do. But he is rolling once again.

He’s a beast.
Lol, ONE game! C’mon man, I figured you had a little more sense than this. I’m not saying he won’t be ok but the euphoria over beating another losing team is taking over. Just because the Eagles are in our division and were hyped up doesn’t mean they are a good team.

Every thread on the first page reminds me of after winning our first three games. We go from one of the best teams in the league to one of the worst back to the best because we beat the 3-4 Eagles. Unbelievable.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score

Or maybe he needed the preseason to get into form. That was a lot of practices and football conditioning he missed.

Just saying!

HungryLion

Reaction score
Lol, ONE game! C’mon man, I figured you had a little more sense than this. I’m not saying he won’t be ok but the euphoria over beating another losing team is taking over. Just because the Eagles are in our division and were hyped up doesn’t mean they are a good team.

Every thread on the first page reminds me of after winning our first three games. We go from one of the best teams in the league to one of the worst back to the best because we beat the 3-4 Eagles. Unbelievable.

One game? Come on aria. You hate Zeke. I get it.

But one game? We are going to act like Zeke has only played one good game? Zeke has been getting progressively better as the season has gone on.

Ken

Reaction score
Zeke is still the best back in the league

Philly had a top 5 rushing defense coming in to this game.

Our best player torched them for 110 yards on 5ypc. Dalvin Cook only had 41 yards against this same defense just last week...

He has never lost to the Eagles. He owns them :star:

That is all :grin:
I have no complaints about him in this game. I had been critical of him but he answered the bell last night!

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I'd slow down a little. Best RB in the league, but his teammate was more successful on 1st down and had more yards after contact per carry AGAIN.

aria

Reaction score
One game? Come on aria. You hate Zeke. I get it.

But one game? We are going to act like Zeke has only played one good game?
I do hate him but where is he for the big games? What has he done that Pollard couldn’t do? As I said, I would argue that there are a couple plays where Pollard would have gone for 6 and Zeke only got 8-10 yards. I give all the credit to our O line, I could have driven a semi through some of those holes.

Let me ask you this. Do you honestly think we would have lost that game if Zeke didn’t play? I’ll say no x 1,000. Pollard would have done just as good, if not better.

Proof

Reaction score
Sure I am, let’s meet up sometime but only if you’re not married.
OXsBgv6.jpg

Lol wow. I swore you said at one time you were, and I always assumed that was the root of your zeke hatred. Oops!

Xeven

Reaction score
Need to use Pollard more, in part to keep Zeke healthy.

aria

Reaction score
Lol wow. I swore you said at one time you were, and I always assumed that was the root of your zeke hatred. Oops!
I just don’t like Zeke as a person, I think he’s trash. All personal feelings aside, I think he’s a very good RB but no RB is worth what Jerry paid him.