Zeke's still the best

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Her? still talking about Zeke and her purses?

Lol, one good game in which the running lanes were so wide open that even Dak got almost 10 yards on a QB sneak and Pollard would have scored a couple TD’s on plays where Zeke only got 10 yards and he’s suddenly worth the contract?

15 million per year to have one good game, none of which are against teams with winning records. Typical over reaction. Let’s talk about the teams we faced with winning records, where was she?

I don't care for the song, but you sing it beautifully.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
It was very obvious to me that Zeke tried harder last night than he has in any game this season. He was a beast!

blueblood70

Reaction score
I luv me some Zeke being fed and hes still atop back in the league but awesome have point he isnt the 2016 EE, but hes still a top back but it can always be debatable as who THE Best,..theres thick competition this season at the top but hes still easily top 5 maybe top 3..last night was his best game of the year for sure..

the fan who do not like EE and are trying to hold his contract over every run and production trying to downgrade him, is ridiculous..hes been EE all along hes not fat and slow , this is Zeke hes a big power back with athleticism but hes no quick fast scat back type..the money talk is dumb has nothing to do with football , hes still relative and hes still game planned for...as bad as fans here and you know who you are try to say hes having bad season he was top 6 and only 120 yards out of first place and 2nd in TDs and had the most 10 yard + burst plays as any of them,.. want to talk a money he is THE only back that got the big money that is still putting up top 5 numbers...so hes not electric or has moves like Kamara or Mcaffrey but he still the player that got him paid..oh and BTW Kamara and that CHI scat back with all the upside both arent doing well as the lead backs..Kamara below dak in output and with TB at QB shouldnt he be shining? hes also on the bench hurt, Zeke is healthy with no TC or practice..being steady and available is important in football and zeke is still doing it..i saw last night he started being Emmitt smith and looking for the boundary when possible instead of looking for unnecessary contact..thats smart and will help keep him fresher all year..hes also less elfish I saw him pull himself out under 4mins, normally he could finish the drive and kill the clock, pad some stats, but he let Pollard have that role. he wasn't gassed, hes being smart..thats nice change IMO

No player is truly worth that money and hardly can live up to it, thats business..idc about business..hes top 5 now and moving up..so hes not flashy..big deal steady gets it done more then it doesnt..its marathon not sprint..its how you finish..

aikemirv

Reaction score
Where was he the other 6 games? And why did it take him facing a highly injured Iggles team to show up?
He was behind that terrible OLine - that's where he was! They finally decided to get some push instead of getting pushed back!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is a zeke thread
Some posters think every thread is a Dak thread. Others think they're all Garrett threads. For others, it's either DLaw, Jerry, Byron, or Heath. Others have to insert Romo into every post. I see no way of that ever changing, unfortunately.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That one play he made, where he totally broke the defenders ankles behind the LoS (IIRC) and ended up getting a first down was awesome. I didn't even mind him doing the "Feed me" thing after that one.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Some posters think every thread is a Dak thread. Others think they're all Garrett threads. For others, it's either DLaw, Jerry, Byron, or Heath. Others have to insert Romo into every post. I see no way of that ever changing, unfortunately.
Complaining, Comparisons, agendas and the very common dig at a player in the past you did not like or blamed for everything.

Childish behavior for sure!

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Zeke looked like a completely different player last night than we’ve seen so far this season. He ran hard, with intent, showed burst, lowered the shoulder and fought for extra yards, etc. Frankly, he looked like he gave a damn. Played inspired. More of that please... cause he’d been rather unimpressive in most of our games up to that point.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Complaining, Comparisons, agendas and the very common dig at a player in the past you did not like or blamed for everything.

Childish behavior for sure!
I feel like an idiot that I just now noticed where your user name comes from. lol Guess I never really looked too hard, and just assumed it was the dog's name or something. :oops:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Zeke is still the best back in the league

Philly had a top 5 rushing defense coming in to this game.

Our best player torched them for 110 yards on 5ypc. Dalvin Cook only had 41 yards against this same defense just last week...

He has never lost to the Eagles. He owns them :star:

That is all :grin:
You had a great game. From the first snap until the last. You definitely showed up last night

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There was one thing that bothered me about Zeke last night. On the play in which he almost got the TD, he was pretty loose with the ball, and almost had it knocked out for a fumble. He regained control, but he needs to work on ball security.