Signed by Cowboys Zimmer agrees to terms with Cowboys

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another recycled coach thats prime is 20 years behind. Game has passed him long ago.
You mean, like Steve Spagnola, the D-Coordinator of the team that won the Super Bowl the last 2 season and who is only a couple of years younger than Zimmer?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yeah anyone from the Ryan tree isn't welcome here by me, IMHO. Wasn't a fan of his father or brother either.
I feel this. Even though I am somewhat intrigued by Ryan, I can't say that a care much for his family. Buddy was a jerk and Rex doesn't seem to be far behind that assessment.

Praxit

Reaction score
..for those quoting age differences.

Reid just won his 3rd super bowl out of 4 attempts.

Age means squat. Its about brains.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I don't think I'll be missing DQ. His performance against Green Bay was the last straw for me. I'm ready to give Zimmer the controls and see if he can clean up some of DQ's slop.
We were bad against the run the entire year and we did nothing to shore that up. Is it DQs fault that we can't get runstoppers to help the defense? I'm not fully a supporter of DQ. But the Cowboys offense didn't do squat and all that Green Bay had to do was run the ball. What did Jerry do to shore up the run defense?

HotDog37

Reaction score
Jerry Jones kept his word. It was an earth-shattering hire. He swung for the fences!

200.gif