Zimmer on Mazi

fivetwos

Reaction score
So, what Mike is saying is that he didn’t watch film before he took the job?

It gets more ridiculous as we go.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I suspect that they will use a high pick on a runningback next year.
I thought the same thing this year.

I’m not so sure at this point.

I could see their focus being on having the best OL possible and just finding guys to run behind it. Which actually can work if the OL is good enough.

Rico dowdle runs for 1400 yards behind the 2014 offensive line.

HungryLion

Reaction score
So knowing this, what do you think of Mazi right now? A bust or a guy who didn't even have a chance his rookie year?
I still give his grade an incomplete.

Not gonna lie. The rookie season was very very bad.

That being said. It is possible he can still be a good NT in the league. He’s a freak athlete. The natural physical talent is there. Hopefully he can unlock it with the right coaching.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dont forget that Joe Randle should be out of prison soon. Reports are Jerry believes he should have fresh legs with the time off. He thinks he still has some meat on the bones per se
Never forget what Jerry once said about former first round Cle QB Brandon Weeden in 2015 when we acquired him to back up Romo: “He’s a thing of beauty on throwing a football. His passing motion and his arm, frankly, you won’t see a more gifted passer, power, accuracy, the entire aspect of it.”

Yeah Jerry’s scouting ability is legendary. We were just a moment away from him picking Johnny Football instead of future HOFer Zack Martin. Perhaps the only good move Stephen ever made was making sure that didn’t happen.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
I mean, why even teach the basics to a guy who doesn't even like football? Dude can't even get his stance right after a year? In three years he'll be taking my order at Whataburger.